Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

From $3.49/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
October 27, 2022

Easy app set up, straightforward and blocked our unwanted spammers and visitors who were using stolen credit cars. Also they have fast support.

Brixton 4x4 & Adventure
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied October 27, 2022

Hearing the positive feedback from you made my day 💙💚💛🧡 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀

October 26, 2022

The application is very intuitive and meets my expectations at the moment. What I can say above all is that the support is very available and efficient, even at unconventional hours. Special thanks to Andy!

LE MARCHAND DU GLEN
France
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Omega replied October 27, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

October 10, 2022

The perfect app for Shopify Store Security! The only reliable app that can log visitor IP in real-time and has features to block the IP address with ease! The customer support is incredible and since using the app, we have been able to block the majority of malicious/fraudulent visitors! Blockify even has a VPN blocker so you can keep all the nasty visitors out! If you're looking for an all in one store security solution - Blockify is the best app for you!

iGetOz
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied October 10, 2022

Hi, your comments have been shared with our entire team at Omega. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Hope to serve you again soon.

The team at Omega Theme

September 22, 2022

Helpful team support and a great app to prevent scammers. Thank you for your help and support, five stars.

Handmade Joy
India
Time spent using app: 29 days
Omega replied September 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

September 21, 2022

this app is good,and the customer service is also very patient and helps solve problems.recommended!

YOROOW
China
Time spent using app: 2 days
Omega replied September 22, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

September 19, 2022

The application works correctly, and they help you very fast to configure any problem you have, I recommend it, you can choose the country you want to block, even just some IPs.

CorrectorMex™
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Omega replied September 19, 2022

Thanks for sharing your positive review of Omega’s Blockify - IP Block app. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our apps.

August 30, 2022

Nice app,nice team,nice girl,very professional solution to my problem,even beyond their working hours,Trustworthy!

KaGosn
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Omega replied August 31, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Omega Blockify - IP Block app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

August 10, 2022

I had an issue where we had a ring of various chargebacks due to fraud. Blockify helped me stop these fraudulent orders immediately. Thanks to Diego for helping me get set up! For $3.49 it is a GREAT DEAL!

Pull Patch - Removable Patches For Authentic Flexfit and Snapback Hats
Time spent using app: 2 days
Omega replied August 11, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our app and service. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations, and we’ll make sure that Diego receives the recognition he deserves. Thank you again, have a great day!

August 1, 2022

So far so good. Helping to block countries that have no business on my site and also the countless data center bots that troll my site and skew my traffic numbers and hurt my site performance. Had a question and it was answered quickly. Thank you.

Blue Stone River
Time spent using app: 5 days
Omega replied August 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

June 19, 2022

It's working great from my stores now. Easy and efficient. It can also block IP's connected using vpn. Would highly recommend it.

Rivo Studio
Time spent using app: 5 months
Omega replied June 20, 2022

You are so sweet 🥰🥰🥰. Thank you so much for leaving a review! Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback. 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻