Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

From $3.49/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
June 16, 2022

Utilizamos esta aplicación y funciona de maravilla para re dirigir nuestro publico a los sitios internacionales, realmente lo recomendamos

NANOCLEAR
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied June 17, 2022

Escuchar sus comentarios positivos me alegró el día 💙💚💛🧡 Espero nada más que el crecimiento de su negocio 🔥🚀

June 3, 2022

Loved this App! Simple and easy to set up. I've blocked some unwanted IPs from my store. The support team is on point, especially Tracy. She guides me through the whole process, thanks to her.

Magic Galaxy
Time spent using app: 30 days
Omega replied June 3, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review!💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you!!!!

April 4, 2022

good help by the support team! I had some trouble and they helped me to resolve everything in the quickest way

Hera Culture International
Time spent using app: 9 months
Omega replied April 4, 2022

Hi Hera Culture International!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app and our support team.
If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us!

February 24, 2022

The installation was very easy and the support was great, too. Malak answered my questions very quickly and helped me check if everything works as intended. The layout and functions of the app are also very convenient.

Synth Blade
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
Omega replied February 28, 2022

Hi Synth Blade

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

February 21, 2022

Stella has helped me quickly with every question. Thank you very much for the informative answers. :)

AllureFurnish
Israel
Time spent using app: 22 days
Omega replied February 22, 2022

Hi AllureFurnish,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Stella!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

January 21, 2022

Installed it and had an initial hiccup but Malak in support took a look and now we appear to be good to go. It's a shame I've had to install it to block a whole country, but some very bad actors there are constantly trying to place dodgy orders. Hopefully this will stop them from doing so.

NSE Imports
Time spent using app: 2 days
Omega replied January 25, 2022

Hi NSE Imports,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Malak to give her the recognition that she deserves.
She was delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,

December 23, 2021

When I encounter a problem Customer service and dev were friendly and efficient, helping to solve problems,thks

VONDACOCO
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 11 months
Omega replied December 23, 2021

Hi VONDACOCO
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

December 8, 2021

They helped me separate our international store from our local one. Friendly and fast support! 10/10

ZAMIR EUROPE
Romania
Time spent using app: 6 months
Omega replied December 8, 2021

Hi ZAMIR EUROPE,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!
Kaylee - Omega team

November 18, 2021

Amazing Customer Service and Development Team! Fantastic App. Highly recommend! thanks to Stella for her help.

Janasya Wholesale
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Omega replied November 18, 2021

Hello Janasya Wholesale!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Your unwavering support is what gets us out of bed in the morning and we really appreciate your comment.
Let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further.

Best regards,

November 17, 2021

Serious people, good app and excellent customer service, thanks to Stella for her help. I recommend it 100%

Caricatúrame™
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
Omega replied November 17, 2021

Hi Caricatúrame,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to speak to you again soon via our live chat and email :D
Have a nice day!