Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

From $3.49/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
November 17, 2021

Serious people, good app and excellent customer service, thanks to Stella for her help. I recommend it 100%

Caricatúrame™
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
Omega replied November 17, 2021

Hi Caricatúrame,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to speak to you again soon via our live chat and email :D
Have a nice day!
Kaylee - Omega Team

October 8, 2021

We had some difficulties in setting up the App because we have two stores, but support give us a huge help and everything is working fine.

Mariano International Store | Handcrafted since 1945
Portugal
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied October 11, 2021

Hi Mariano International Store,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

September 8, 2021

Amazing Customer Service and Development Team!
Very speedy turnaround time in replying to emails and to resolve issues.
Fantastic App. Highly recommend!

Beautifully Well Box
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Omega replied October 11, 2021

Hi Beautifully Well Box,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

August 31, 2021

Works perfectly ! This is something I was looking for. Amazing customer support, will definitely recommend this to anyone.

Living Words
India
Time spent using app: 22 days
Omega replied August 31, 2021

Hi Living Words,

All the best!

August 16, 2021

Does exactly what it claims to do. I noticed accesses from countries I don't ship to in my shopify reports and wanted to deter those visits to conserve website resources and potential copycats.
The interface is pretty easy to figure out but it has many sophisticated options to get very granular, so I had to ask for help. I sent a quick chat message to the app's support team and they responded promptly. Highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to block access from market regions they don't serve.
Tip: I chose to redirect instead of block (yes you can do that with this app) and I redirected to https://search.brave.com/search?q=divani+chocolate to keep the word circulating about our wonderful business! :)

Divani Chocolatier
Time spent using app: 3 days
Omega replied August 16, 2021

Hi Divani Chocolatier,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

July 22, 2021

Amazing! It's easy ,simple and cost-effective and help me solving the big trouble i got when comes to redirection. You cannnot miss this. Saving a lot energy by using this gorgeous App.

Suprent
China
Time spent using app: 25 days
Omega replied July 22, 2021

Hi Suprent,

Seeing that you had a 5-Star rating for our app is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We will share this with our boutique team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We’re here for you anytime.

All the best,

July 19, 2021

nice app! can do everything that i wanted to. awesome support helped me out with the settings. i can say this app is affordable

Wholesale Japan
Japan
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi Wholesale Japan,

Best regards!

July 9, 2021

The customer service is great, very attentive, extremely quick to reach and we have an answer extremely quickly and which answers questions perfectly.

Marrenon
France
Time spent using app: 14 days

Hi Marrenon,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

June 30, 2021

Had an issue, msged support (and they responded super fast!) and fixed it while I was in a meeting. App does what it's supposed to, so I can't complain!

The MeatStick
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hi The MeatStick,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

June 27, 2021

Perfect app! I was anxious about all those new VAT rules for digital downloads because I am a little company. This app helped me to block all countries I wanted so easily! And the bonus to redirect them to my Etsy Shop is fantastic! I would not lose sales thanks to them :)

Crochetmilie