Related Blog Posts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tuft & Needle

Time spent using app About 2 hours

it's what we were looking for, is working really good so far. We made some css styling, but that's expected if you have you own theme.

Cindy Rae Fancher Art

Time spent using app 44 minutes

I just implemented the app and made the code change. If I had looked at your example it would have been super quick! As it is it took me 10 minutes. Thanks!

Now if you could help me be able to respond to my blog comments I would be thrilled! But I happy with your app!

Miss Organics

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Added this app to my Store in under 10 minutes and the 'related blog posts' showed under my blog instantly. Very happy with this free app.

Vita-Myr Natural Products

Time spent using app 30 minutes

Even an old timer with no coding experience was able to install then get up and running in less than an hour! Won't no the impact for awhile but, happy so far! Thanks!

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

Time spent using app About 2 years

I had issues installing the code since I have a custom theme and we couldn't get it to work. I reached out for help and wow!!
Everything is perfect and they set it up for me right away.

I am thrilled.

Mental Monarchs

Got in a jiffy! Thank you so much for allowing this to be free. I would have never downloaded and this is a life saver.

Cervi-Care

Location Ireland

Must have app for shopify shop with blog. You can choose your design and integrate very well plus it's free. Amazing !

February 26, 2020

We're glad you're enjoying it :-)

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it should. It works well and helps a lot. Easy to install and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

bonappetitbox

Time spent using app 41 minutes

AWESOME! Installed it and had it running in no time! I increased the size of the image of the related blogs, easy. Absolutely recommend! www.bonappetitbox.com

Weirdo Good

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Just added this app. It does exactly what we were looking for. You don't always find free apps anymore; this is free AND it works great!