Related Blog Posts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Weirdo Good

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Just added this app. It does exactly what we were looking for. You don't always find free apps anymore; this is free AND it works great!

Lil Packaging USA

Time spent using app 18 minutes

This app replaced related posts functionality which we lost when we migrated our blog away from WordPress. Does exactly what we need at the basic level (showing posts from within the same blog, as we have multiple blogs), app appears to enable a lot of control over how the articles are related, and the ability to exclude articles based on a number of rules (I've not tested this, as we do not need it).

Very impressed overall, installation was a 2 minute job with a simple liquid edit, great quality app.

The Western Shop

Location Estonia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Merci, très utile et fonctionnelle. Facile à installer et en plus elle est gratuite. Pourquoi s'en priver ?

Top Drawer Essentials

Location Australia
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Just what I was looking for (and needed) to help link related blog posts! Simple to install and flexible.

Where To Next

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 13 minutes

The change in settings was easy to set up, grateful that this app is for free! Excited to see how it will influence our website's overall engagement!

DELU Games

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Perfect. It does exactly what I need it to do and it works rather well! Thanks for making this free and so good!

HappyNow

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

I just started using this, it's the exact solution to my problem. I want users to read my blogs in sequence for a seamless experience!

Dope Dog Co

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I just started using this application to display Related Blog Post within our current blog. I haven't used support yet, but I can only imagine that it is just as wonderful as this application. Thank you all! Again love this app.

Greener House Nursery

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Works great! Very simple and easy to add to my blog template. Managed to get the formatting to look how I liked it in a few minutes too.

Trick-tees.com

Time spent using app About 3 years

Works as advertised and easy to install too. One of the things I notice myself doing on sites is being hooked into the related post articles and am pleased I now have this. It's great the app is free. Hopefully, the app will make the funny stories about the t-shirt characters at trick-tees.com more discoverable.