Related Blog Posts

Suggest other blog posts of yours to boost engagement and SEO.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Related Blog Posts example

Trick-tees.com

Time spent using app About 3 years

Works as advertised and easy to install too. One of the things I notice myself doing on sites is being hooked into the related post articles and am pleased I now have this. It's great the app is free. Hopefully, the app will make the funny stories about the t-shirt characters at trick-tees.com more discoverable.

MyKidsNuk

Time spent using app About 2 years

I use this application to display our blog post and Related Blog Post all on one page and it works. Support is also excellent, Joshua bailed me out of an issue that I was having with my theme and the Related Blog Post app. Digital Darts teamed up with Shopify Tech support and solved this for me with a quickness not expected. Thank you all! Again love this app. mykidsnuk.com/blog/mykidsnuk

Vacation Tennis Co

Exactly the app I needed - and better than some of the paid ones but it is all for free. Fully customizable, and amazing customer support. Must download it!

Lilac & Clover

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I really love this app for my blog for suggesting related content. Shopify doesn't have anything like it, so I love the addition. The app was not working when I first installed it, but support was quick to let me know they were working on it, and even sent me an email when it was fixed so I could reinstall. I also like that you can customize it to your liking.

May 26, 2019

Thanks for writing a review and glad you love the app!

blauento

Location Austria

The app is great! It is doing exactly what it says and at the same time, it is free. I wish there would be more like this. Keep up the good work!

Ubale Skateboard Company

A very good and easy to install, easy to setup app-on for your websites or online stores blog. I recommend using this. Thank you!

Khadiza Electricals

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is doing excellent job for me. simply awesome. Keep the good job up and running. Thank you very much.

Sphb

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only free,I would like to give 5 stars,

Worley Studios

Time spent using app About 1 month

Works like a charm! It is even customizable. Great app. I did have to paste the code for it under the article-template.liquid file instead of the article.liquid file like they suggested because there wasn't the proper code in my Brooklyn theme. Anyway, it took about a minute to install and activate. Thanks a bunch!

earthdrinkware