Related Blog Posts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BunnyQ

Location China

I just started use this app, seems very helpful! I just started use this app, seems very helpful! I just started use this app, seems very helpful!

retale to resale

Time spent using app About 2 months

awesome app helped me with with blogs on my online ship drop ship store very grateful for easy use apps like to this.

Roses N Retro

Was very easy to install and has some customization options for instance adding an image. I like having a few more options of blog articles at the bottom of blog post pages for any readers to checkout. Thank you for providing this app for free!

Classic Turkish Towels

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com
I'll be recommending this to everyone!

EndingTheAbuse

super fast to install, setup, and test. worked perfectly. and it's free? total no-brainer to at least give it a shot if you have a blog.

Carinhofraldasassinatura

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is cool and i like it! I can't believe this function is not part of the shopify admin.
Thanks for making it free.

Nabil

Outlaw Soaps

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Works exactly as promised. I can't think of why anyone wouldn't want to have this app. I was skeptical because it seems to provide something for nothing, but it's absolutely exactly as advertised. Thank you, Josh!

Go Bloom Glow

Location Philippines

Works great! Plus it's free. What more can you ask for? ;)

Cozinhe Bem

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Muito bom. Recomendo. Obrigado Related Blog Posts.

Create R4u

After seeing that my most valuable pages in Google Analytics were the blog post that linked to another internal blog post I decided to manually create related article links at the bottom of each post. After updating about 3 posts out of several hundred I decided to just search for an app. I found 4. This is the one that was the most straightforward and FREE! I installed it and 2 minutes later I have beautifully formatted related article links at the bottom of all my post! Thank You!!!!!