Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Dr.C Lab - Smart Beauty from Silicon Valley

The app didn’t work. They asked for permission to access, but Never login. Sent them multiple emails asking for the updates but didn’t receive response. That’s so bad attitude. It has been about 2 weeks but the issue haven’t been fixed. I’ll update this review if they contact me.

Mindplan.in

Does Not work at all even after adding the required code in liquid file.

Time waste!

Suggested to try a better app.

February 26, 2020

The app works for thousands of store. If you need support, feel free to reach out.

my little baby

It didn't save settings changes, even after it displays a message that the changes are saved. Didn't display any blog posts.

December 5, 2019

Hi. If you reach out to support, we'd be happy to look into the issue for you. 1000s of other stores are successfully using the app.

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

I have had no problems with installing or using this app. My issue with it is that the suggested posts are in no way related to the posts that they are being linked to.

I have changed the settings to relate by content, tags, author etc several times, to no avail. It makes no difference.

This app basically suggests the same posts over and over on each blog post - suggested posts that don't actually relate to the posts they are being added to.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a "Related Blog Posts" app supposed to suggest posts that are actually "related"?

Very disappointed. And from the reviews, I'm not the only one who has experienced this issue. Please fix!!!

Pumeli

It doesn't work. It's supposed to display related blog posts by tag but instead it displays blog posts at random. Sometimes it seems like it is working because the posts will happen to be related but digging deeper into past posts it becomes clear it is not working at all and posts are being displayed at random. I have looked at a couple of the other sites listed by reviewers and noticed they have the same problem.

It's a free app and there is no support.

Developer suggested we try experimenting with other options (content, tag and author) and that "If you're unsatisfied with the related of posts after all that, there's nothing else that can be done."

Unfortunately, no combination produced relevant results. I really wanted it to work and would pay for an app that actually does work to display related blog posts.

Richards Guitars

It does not inteligently locate blogs "related" to your blog post. I have checked other sites from the reviews and it seems they have exactly the same problem. Has nobody even checked?

The related blogs are meant to be related by tags but you will see this is not the case and therefore totally unrelated news stories show - and the same ones appear every time regardless of what story or tags are placed.

So basically.... it doesnt work.

Support has been none existent. Taking days to answer me - then providing me with poor answers and passing the issue to people who never follow up.

It seems I am the only one who has noticed or cares but its of no use to myself.