Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Vita-Myr Natural Products

Even an old timer with no coding experience was able to install then get up and running in less than an hour! Won't no the impact for awhile but, happy so far! Thanks!

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

I had issues installing the code since I have a custom theme and we couldn't get it to work. I reached out for help and wow!!
Everything is perfect and they set it up for me right away.

I am thrilled.

Mental Monarchs

Got in a jiffy! Thank you so much for allowing this to be free. I would have never downloaded and this is a life saver.

Cervi-Care

Must have app for shopify shop with blog. You can choose your design and integrate very well plus it's free. Amazing !

February 26, 2020

We're glad you're enjoying it :-)

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it should. It works well and helps a lot. Easy to install and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

mejorescosas

Great, it gives related blogs posts to your store just as stated. Recommended. Best of all its FREE.

bonappetitbox

AWESOME! Installed it and had it running in no time! I increased the size of the image of the related blogs, easy. Absolutely recommend! www.bonappetitbox.com

Weirdo Good

Just added this app. It does exactly what we were looking for. You don't always find free apps anymore; this is free AND it works great!

Lil Packaging USA

This app replaced related posts functionality which we lost when we migrated our blog away from WordPress. Does exactly what we need at the basic level (showing posts from within the same blog, as we have multiple blogs), app appears to enable a lot of control over how the articles are related, and the ability to exclude articles based on a number of rules (I've not tested this, as we do not need it).

Very impressed overall, installation was a 2 minute job with a simple liquid edit, great quality app.

The Western Shop

Merci, très utile et fonctionnelle. Facile à installer et en plus elle est gratuite. Pourquoi s'en priver ?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19