Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Gaming Mobility

Works Great! IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP
You do NOT paste in article.liquid, as they suggest. You place it in the Section 'article-template.liquid' , and place it AFTER the social buttons 'endif' statement. Not sure if this is all themes, but that's how it works in the debut theme at least. It looks good. It works. And it's free!

Atomire

Perfect little app that does what it needs to. Had a problem (my own mistake), reached out to the developer, and got the problem solved fast. Appreciate the help again! Definitely recommend this app :)

DynamoMe

Works as stated for our blogs. Time will tell if it helps with SEO as that is a main reason we selected this. :)

Diva World

Simple and effective app. I had trouble trying to install the code (fault of my own) but Josh was extremely responsive and helpful. He ended up setting it up for me!

Kul-Pibu

Simple to use, and works pretty well! Wish it was possible to change color on the CTAs though, but its more than good enough for a free app :D Recommend it!

Bling Wind

Most of the time, we just need to add a single and simple function, instead of a combo. For recommending related blogs, this is what I am looking for. Easily install and configure. CSS styling is possible. Great app.

Tuft & Needle

it's what we were looking for, is working really good so far. We made some css styling, but that's expected if you have you own theme.

Cindy Rae Fancher Art

I just implemented the app and made the code change. If I had looked at your example it would have been super quick! As it is it took me 10 minutes. Thanks!

Now if you could help me be able to respond to my blog comments I would be thrilled! But I happy with your app!

Miss Organics

Added this app to my Store in under 10 minutes and the 'related blog posts' showed under my blog instantly. Very happy with this free app.

Vita-Myr Natural Products

Even an old timer with no coding experience was able to install then get up and running in less than an hour! Won't no the impact for awhile but, happy so far! Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20