Improve reader engagement
Suggest relevant posts of yours on your Shopify blog to improve reader engagement
Boost your SEO with quality internal links and better Google crawlability
Fast to install
Fully customizable, fast, and quick to install
About Related Blog Posts
Quickly and easily suggest related blog posts of yours to readers on your Shopify blog. Once someone finishes reading a blog post, suggest additional articles of yours published inside your store for people to read. Top bloggers do this like "You May Also Be Interested In Reading".
Increase Page Views and Engagement
Readers engage more with your content when you recommend similar blog posts of yours at the end.
Boost Your SEO
SEO experts love the app. Related Blog Posts boost your SEO by creating quality internal links and improving Google's crawlability of old blog posts.
The Shopify app has full customization options to display your ideal number of suggested posts. Control what and how suggestions are shown.
- Set the number of related posts to display to improve readership
- Use the featured image of a blog post to increase click-through rate
- Change the text displayed if there are no related posts
- Determine what blogs to display on (great if you have multiple blogs you want to keep separate)
- Exclude posts if they use a specific tag
- Exclude posts from showing as a related post (great to hide one-time promotional posts)
- Style the related posts so they look exactly how you want
The app is free, fast, and entirely accessible within your Shopify admin. No additional logins to remember.
Install it now to grow your Shopify blog!
Created by Shopify Marketing Expert agency Digital Darts.
Most recent reviews
Perfect little app that does what it needs to. Had a problem (my own mistake), reached out to the developer, and got the problem solved fast. Appreciate the help again! Definitely recommend this app :)
Works as stated for our blogs. Time will tell if it helps with SEO as that is a main reason we selected this. :)
Reach out them but have yet receive a response. It’s been 5+ days. Sad that I cannot even get a response saying we are backed up.
We are sorry for the delayed response. The app migrated server which also caused support requests to temporarily be overlooked. All is well now.