Cross-sell & Upsell
Smart related products and upselling campaigns increase conversion and revenue
Frequently Bought Together
Show recommended products bought from the past users, more trust, higher average order value
Auto generate recommendations by tags, collection, vendor and product type on product and cart pages.
About Related products and upselling
The importance of related products display
In addition to the current item the customer is viewing, the related products that share similar characteristics showing will give customers more choices and let them stay longer on your site to discover your products, and increase the possibility of their purchase.
Customers are also afraid of buying a new product without any consultation from people who used it before, at that point, recommended products play an important role in selling.
How do related products work with our app?
“You may also like” section from Shopify theme might not be all the things you need, it just shows random products in the same collection. Our app can do more than that. You can decide what can be shown to your customers by setting a rule. Our related products app give you many options to set up your rule:
- Related products by tags: the products that share the same tags will be showcased
- Related products by collection: the products in the same collection will be showcased
- Related products by product type: the products in the same product type will be showcased
- Related product by vendor: the products in the same product vendor will be showcased
- Frequently bought together: set up a list of bought together products so that every time when the customer views a product in the list, a bought together section will be displayed.
New feature! Upsell campaign
- Encourage your buyers to buy more by our upsell campaigns with setting discounts: percentage discount, fixed amount discount or get a product for free offer
- Simply choose your lead product, add upsell items, select quantity then our app will do the rest for you (when customers add products to cart or after purchasing at thank-you page)
- Email a customer your offer after they buy your lead product (optional)
New: Track your sales with a detailed analytics dashboard.
Our dashboard gives you detailed numbers showing what is happening on your site with related products, bought together products, upsell products by click and add to cart actions.
Customize related products display:
- Adjust product quantity, decide how many products in a row
- Customize title, font size and color.
- Use one of 4 layouts: Drop Down; Grid View; List View and Slider for related product section
- Use one of 6 layouts: Grid View; List View; Table View and Special Layout, Layout list and Slider for Bought together section
- Display position on product page and cart page
- And much more!
We offer a 14-day free trial so you can experience the app first before deciding to buy. Fast and friendly support that will help you out as quickly as possible. We will respond to your requests within 24 hours (GMT+7 8am - 5pm; Monday - Friday)
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Great App! With this amazing team we found a great way to make the app work exactly how we need it to. They customise to our needs and they goes a long way to ensure we are satisfied. We have worked with this team for other apps too and the support is outstanding. Highly recommended Linda Fest4all.dk
This is a very good app, and even better with its service. The default lay out was not what I wanted, then Kaylee helped me with everything. Responding quickly and coming up with solutions. Now I have a beautiful product page that shows 3 sliders of related products of the same type, collection and vendor. Which is exactly what I was looking for.
Be super careful when downloading this app and ensure that it integrates with your theme. I downloaded it and it added a ton of code visible to the user on the home page of my website. The user had to scroll duper far down to get to the website. If I did not know how to code, this would have been a huge issue! Thank God I know a decent amount of code.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing. I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you.
Our developer has updated a new feature in our app, so it causes the issue occurred and we have solved the problem right away and prevent it from happening again.
It is our goal to restore your confidence in our company and it is customers like you keeping us moving on. We feel terrible to let it happen to our valued customers. We have contacted you through email and phone number and still waiting to hear from you back.
Again, we are sorry for the problem and hope that you can accept our apologies.