Related Products by Tag

Related Products by Tag

by Omega

Show Related Products & Recently Bought Together products

plumbhub.co.uk

Was looking for an app like this for AGES. Didn't want to use automatic recommendations and was really struggling to find a professional-looking related/recommended products that used tags to assign products.

This app has been perfect - really easy to set up and works instantly, meaning you can instantly prompt your customers to add on extra products.

Over the moon with the app and the support are also great, helped me customise the appearance beyond the standard layout too so I am very thankful for this.

Would definitely recommend

Stock de cadeaux

very responsive customer service on facebook. very satisfied.
I recommend this app, very simple and useful to generate sales

Brasilia Bikini

This app is nice it allows you to choose a single product and manually add whatever products you want to show up next to your single product which which allows you to customize how your customers shop your products together.

Novo Home Furnishings & Decor

This for me is one of the best apps out there specially if you sell bundled items but yet want to have the flexibility to have the customer choose their bundle. the price breakdown is really good to inform the customer of the total price before deciding on making the purchase. The team is really good at customizing it and it works great. Good Job!!

Caring Candies

Great App! Does exactly what I need it to do. I had a special request for placement within my theme and the support was outstanding. Highly recommended

Tangabag

this app is good and the developer is responsive and accommodating , its very interesting for an free app. i recommend

Famille Sadel

This app works very well !! This is exactly what I was expecting. It allows to display related or/and bought together products on any page you need.
I even wanted it to appear on my blog posts, which was not something the app was originally made for, but the customer service has been able to implement it on my blog articles. Thank you Kien, for your reactivity and effectiveness ! I surely recommend this app :)
Best

Zoey's Strawberry Patch Bowtique

App installed with no effort on my part. Functions just as described. Developer was quick to implement my suggestions into the app functionality! Look forward to seeing this app expand and gain recognition as a must-have.