Related Products by Tag

Related Products by Tag

by Omega

Cross sell - Upsell related products & discounts - Also Bought

Family Halloween Store

This app is amazing. We have a big product catalogue and tried a few others with more reviews, but none of them came close to the functionality of this. It displays highly accurate similar products on your product page in an amazing layout. I had a couple of issues during the initial setup but Paul and the team were amazing and got them fixed within a few minutes. Highly recommend this app.

LilMe

Not only was this the first app that works flawlessly for tag-related products, but the customer service is astounding. I messaged them a request and to my surprise found the changes made live on our server within an hour. Amazing!

Living4all.dk

This app is so great for our use, we have this in our shop to add more accessories to sell for our main products.. and design wise we are happy as it meets our wishes and the Omega Team is always there to help if we need so. And at a very fair price as we know many others are free but we love this. Linda Living4all.dk

Pink Pewter

We searched for and spent hours and hours installing and uninstalling related products apps and can easily say that this app is by far the best solution! We needed a way to display related items by specific tags but only by the "prefix" of those tags. This was the only app to give us this flexibility. Customer support is excellent and quick to respond with any issues. Highly suggest!

Fest4all.dk

Great App! With this amazing team we found a great way to make the app work exactly how we need it to. They customise to our needs and they goes a long way to ensure we are satisfied. We have worked with this team for other apps too and the support is outstanding. Highly recommended Linda Fest4all.dk

naturalid

This is a very good app, and even better with its service. The default lay out was not what I wanted, then Kaylee helped me with everything. Responding quickly and coming up with solutions. Now I have a beautiful product page that shows 3 sliders of related products of the same type, collection and vendor. Which is exactly what I was looking for.

Rhonda Shear

Be super careful when downloading this app and ensure that it integrates with your theme. I downloaded it and it added a ton of code visible to the user on the home page of my website. The user had to scroll duper far down to get to the website. If I did not know how to code, this would have been a huge issue! Thank God I know a decent amount of code.

September 21, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing. I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you.
Our developer has updated a new feature in our app, so it causes the issue occurred and we have solved the problem right away and prevent it from happening again.

It is our goal to restore your confidence in our company and it is customers like you keeping us moving on. We feel terrible to let it happen to our valued customers. We have contacted you through email and phone number and still waiting to hear from you back.

Again, we are sorry for the problem and hope that you can accept our apologies.

Best regards,
Kien

Dura-Lite USA

App does not work, documentation poor, no response from developer on support request. App removed will find something better.

September 20, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for taking your precious time to write us a review and sorry for the bad experience you had because the limited support during the weekend at our time.
We received your email regarding the request to assign related products manually, however, as also mentioned in the app name and document, our app can be able to group related products if you add tags to products and do settings on our app.
We have replied your email as soon as we saw it on our system, please check and let us know.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused and our team is looking forward to hearing from you back.

Best regards,
Omega Team

LA MIA BORSA

It's been over a year since I've used this app. It does a great job relating products by colors which Shopify itself wouldn't. Great support also. Always on the issue. I defintely recommend the app and the team behind it.

fashioninusa

I am very pleased with this APP. It works exactly the way I wished. Easy to install, easy to use. Excellent technical support

Previous 1