Related Products by Tag

Related Products by Tag

by Omega

Recommendation, Related Products, Frequently Bought Together.

Rhonda Shear

Be super careful when downloading this app and ensure that it integrates with your theme. I downloaded it and it added a ton of code visible to the user on the home page of my website. The user had to scroll duper far down to get to the website. If I did not know how to code, this would have been a huge issue! Thank God I know a decent amount of code.

September 21, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing. I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you.
Our developer has updated a new feature in our app, so it causes the issue occurred and we have solved the problem right away and prevent it from happening again.

It is our goal to restore your confidence in our company and it is customers like you keeping us moving on. We feel terrible to let it happen to our valued customers. We have contacted you through email and phone number and still waiting to hear from you back.

Again, we are sorry for the problem and hope that you can accept our apologies.

Best regards,
Kien

Dura-Lite USA

App does not work, documentation poor, no response from developer on support request. App removed will find something better.

September 20, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for taking your precious time to write us a review and sorry for the bad experience you had because the limited support during the weekend at our time.
We received your email regarding the request to assign related products manually, however, as also mentioned in the app name and document, our app can be able to group related products if you add tags to products and do settings on our app.
We have replied your email as soon as we saw it on our system, please check and let us know.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused and our team is looking forward to hearing from you back.

Best regards,
Omega Team

LA MIA BORSA

It's been over a year since I've used this app. It does a great job relating products by colors which Shopify itself wouldn't. Great support also. Always on the issue. I defintely recommend the app and the team behind it.

fashioninusa

I am very pleased with this APP. It works exactly the way I wished. Easy to install, easy to use. Excellent technical support

Atlas Records

Great app, reliable and excellent customer service!
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

plumbhub.co.uk

Was looking for an app like this for AGES. Didn't want to use automatic recommendations and was really struggling to find a professional-looking related/recommended products that used tags to assign products.

This app has been perfect - really easy to set up and works instantly, meaning you can instantly prompt your customers to add on extra products.

Over the moon with the app and the support are also great, helped me customise the appearance beyond the standard layout too so I am very thankful for this.

Would definitely recommend

Stock de cadeaux

very responsive customer service on facebook. very satisfied.
I recommend this app, very simple and useful to generate sales

Brasilia Bikini

This app is nice it allows you to choose a single product and manually add whatever products you want to show up next to your single product which which allows you to customize how your customers shop your products together.

Novo Home Furnishings & Decor

This for me is one of the best apps out there specially if you sell bundled items but yet want to have the flexibility to have the customer choose their bundle. the price breakdown is really good to inform the customer of the total price before deciding on making the purchase. The team is really good at customizing it and it works great. Good Job!!

Caring Candies

Great App! Does exactly what I need it to do. I had a special request for placement within my theme and the support was outstanding. Highly recommended

Previous 1