Related Products by Tag

Related Products by Tag

by Omega

Cross sell - Upsell related products & discounts - Also Bought

Rhonda Shear

Be super careful when downloading this app and ensure that it integrates with your theme. I downloaded it and it added a ton of code visible to the user on the home page of my website. The user had to scroll duper far down to get to the website. If I did not know how to code, this would have been a huge issue! Thank God I know a decent amount of code.

September 21, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing. I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you.
Our developer has updated a new feature in our app, so it causes the issue occurred and we have solved the problem right away and prevent it from happening again.

It is our goal to restore your confidence in our company and it is customers like you keeping us moving on. We feel terrible to let it happen to our valued customers. We have contacted you through email and phone number and still waiting to hear from you back.

Again, we are sorry for the problem and hope that you can accept our apologies.

Best regards,
Kien

Dura-Lite USA

App does not work, documentation poor, no response from developer on support request. App removed will find something better.

September 20, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for taking your precious time to write us a review and sorry for the bad experience you had because the limited support during the weekend at our time.
We received your email regarding the request to assign related products manually, however, as also mentioned in the app name and document, our app can be able to group related products if you add tags to products and do settings on our app.
We have replied your email as soon as we saw it on our system, please check and let us know.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused and our team is looking forward to hearing from you back.

Best regards,