Related Products by Tag

Related Products by Tag

by Omega

Cross sell - Upsell related products & discounts - Also Bought

Family Halloween Store

This app is amazing. We have a big product catalogue and tried a few others with more reviews, but none of them came close to the functionality of this. It displays highly accurate similar products on your product page in an amazing layout. I had a couple of issues during the initial setup but Paul and the team were amazing and got them fixed within a few minutes. Highly recommend this app.

LilMe

Not only was this the first app that works flawlessly for tag-related products, but the customer service is astounding. I messaged them a request and to my surprise found the changes made live on our server within an hour. Amazing!

Living4all.dk

This app is so great for our use, we have this in our shop to add more accessories to sell for our main products.. and design wise we are happy as it meets our wishes and the Omega Team is always there to help if we need so. And at a very fair price as we know many others are free but we love this. Linda Living4all.dk

Pink Pewter

We searched for and spent hours and hours installing and uninstalling related products apps and can easily say that this app is by far the best solution! We needed a way to display related items by specific tags but only by the "prefix" of those tags. This was the only app to give us this flexibility. Customer support is excellent and quick to respond with any issues. Highly suggest!

Fest4all.dk

Great App! With this amazing team we found a great way to make the app work exactly how we need it to. They customise to our needs and they goes a long way to ensure we are satisfied. We have worked with this team for other apps too and the support is outstanding. Highly recommended Linda Fest4all.dk

naturalid

This is a very good app, and even better with its service. The default lay out was not what I wanted, then Kaylee helped me with everything. Responding quickly and coming up with solutions. Now I have a beautiful product page that shows 3 sliders of related products of the same type, collection and vendor. Which is exactly what I was looking for.

LA MIA BORSA

It's been over a year since I've used this app. It does a great job relating products by colors which Shopify itself wouldn't. Great support also. Always on the issue. I defintely recommend the app and the team behind it.

fashioninusa

I am very pleased with this APP. It works exactly the way I wished. Easy to install, easy to use. Excellent technical support

Atlas Records

Great app, reliable and excellent customer service!
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

plumbhub.co.uk

Was looking for an app like this for AGES. Didn't want to use automatic recommendations and was really struggling to find a professional-looking related/recommended products that used tags to assign products.

This app has been perfect - really easy to set up and works instantly, meaning you can instantly prompt your customers to add on extra products.

Over the moon with the app and the support are also great, helped me customise the appearance beyond the standard layout too so I am very thankful for this.

Would definitely recommend