Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products , New Arrivals , Trending Products & More

Writer Shop

Very responsive customer service. Great app! Does the job very nicely at my writershop! Thanks for such fast help.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is always priority for us :)

Dripper Coffee

Nice app, it work great in both desktop and mobile, the weak point is it is lack of visual customization, you need to switch to the shop see whether the outlook is ok or not, however, for a free app it is totally acceptable, great work!

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for posting the review. We will try to show a preview in our settings page , so that you can preview it before publishing :)

Bullard Designs

What an incredibly easy ap to install and use. I look forward to seeing the makers of this ap add more features.

The Posh Yogi

Super easy to install and customize. Products that are shown are relevant to the one being show. Awesome app!!

BodySyndicate

I had a problem with the installing of the app. The support helped me very fast an now everything is working great. Thank You

cubitz

I currently use this app. It is a great app to use, and easy to install. Easiest app for Free and is exactly what I was looking for. I gave this a 4 star review only because some features could be added to help improve the app. When I select show compare price it show original price and compare price. but at first glance to a customer they just see for example $3.00 $5.00 which is not easy to understand what the 2 prices stand for at first glance. Wow Quick response they fixed the compare price in hours to have a line through the price now. Awesome Response I am now Giving a 5 Star Rating. Awesome Job Thanks

March 10, 2019

Thank you very much for updating review to 5 star. We are sorry for the confusing Pricing layout. We are happy to know you liked the new layout. We try to resolve issues asap during business hours. Please email us if you need any assistance in future. :)

SNEAKER TOWN MIAMI

We downloaded this app because of the great reviews and we can understand why. Their customer service and staff was urgent to resolve any issues we had with ease

Aura Estelle

Currently using this app now. This one works pretty well! The technical team is extremely helpful. Super quick response! Definitely one of the best app developer I have ever met.

CelesDolls

Great app for adding a professional-looking related products section for free. I had to contact support for help with the installation but they replied quickly and helped me set it up on my store. It looks great on my store and works well. Thank you very much.

Ochre & Ash Boutique

Relatify is simple and easy to install! The initial setup is straightforward. Upon installing, I noticed that it had immediately improved the look and functionality of my site. Would recommend this app!