Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products , New Arrivals , Trending Products & More

Angelfish Creative

While my theme had a built-in related products section, Relatify is able to show related products via Vendor, rather than be defaulted to the Collection, allowing me to customise what is shown a lot better. So I was really happy to find it for that reason alone! My only criticism is that the section is locked to the full width of the screen when viewing from a Desktop - and it would be nicer if it had a little padding either side so it is not hard up to the edge (then it would match the rest of my theme better too). But other than that, it has been working well and was really easy to install.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Yes we can add related products in fixed width for you.

Writer Shop

Very responsive customer service. Great app! Does the job very nicely at my writershop! Thanks for such fast help.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is always priority for us :)

Dripper Coffee

Nice app, it work great in both desktop and mobile, the weak point is it is lack of visual customization, you need to switch to the shop see whether the outlook is ok or not, however, for a free app it is totally acceptable, great work!

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for posting the review. We will try to show a preview in our settings page , so that you can preview it before publishing :)

Bullard Designs

What an incredibly easy ap to install and use. I look forward to seeing the makers of this ap add more features.

The Posh Yogi

Super easy to install and customize. Products that are shown are relevant to the one being show. Awesome app!!

BodySyndicate

I had a problem with the installing of the app. The support helped me very fast an now everything is working great. Thank You

cubitz

I currently use this app. It is a great app to use, and easy to install. Easiest app for Free and is exactly what I was looking for. I gave this a 4 star review only because some features could be added to help improve the app. When I select show compare price it show original price and compare price. but at first glance to a customer they just see for example $3.00 $5.00 which is not easy to understand what the 2 prices stand for at first glance. Wow Quick response they fixed the compare price in hours to have a line through the price now. Awesome Response I am now Giving a 5 Star Rating. Awesome Job Thanks

March 10, 2019

Thank you very much for updating review to 5 star. We are sorry for the confusing Pricing layout. We are happy to know you liked the new layout. We try to resolve issues asap during business hours. Please email us if you need any assistance in future. :)

SNEAKER TOWN MIAMI

We downloaded this app because of the great reviews and we can understand why. Their customer service and staff was urgent to resolve any issues we had with ease

Aura Estelle

Currently using this app now. This one works pretty well! The technical team is extremely helpful. Super quick response! Definitely one of the best app developer I have ever met.

CelesDolls

Great app for adding a professional-looking related products section for free. I had to contact support for help with the installation but they replied quickly and helped me set it up on my store. It looks great on my store and works well. Thank you very much.