Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products , New Arrivals , Trending Products & More

Lowkey | SA's Sickest Online Store

App does exactly what it is supposed to do! Easy to customize as well - we use it to show products from the same vendor.

It's easy to use with Pagefly too.

TonerParts

Excellent customer service.
They added the proper codes to my template very fast.
Excellent choice to show your related products.

KOFF

Easy to use app and the support team is quick to respond and very helpful. Highly recommend to include in your store.

Cute & Classy Fashion Boutique

Great tool, customer service with Zooomy is outstanding, quick response time, highly recommended, this keeps me organized!

Exclusive Thredz

Great tool, helps me organize my products :D I just add tags to my products through and everything displays smoothly :D

TimberWink Studio

A great app for displaying related products at a reasonable cost. Their customer service is amazing! Highly recommended!!

latest phone charger

Great tool, helps me organize my products :D I just relate my products through tags and everything displays smoothly :D

Nautankishaala

Great support from team in the installment process and implementation time was less than 24 hrs.
Recommended.

SkinTē

App works exactly how we hoped and their support team helped us make sure it fit perfectly within the design of our product page. Thank you!

Skinte

Very easy to implement and their support helped us customize it the way we wanted. Highly recommend!