Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products , New Arrivals , Trending Products & More

Everything Axe

This great app works well to show the related products that make sense for particular items in our store. Works great! ⚒

Cattilac Style

Needed a website revamp and they were amazing to work with. Great customer service! Fast to respond and fast with changes.

Kiss My Chic Boutique

This app is exactly what I was looking for, for my product pages and to direct them to other products I am offering! LOVE zooomy apps.

Sassy Antler Boutique

I added this app to help with returns. I feel that adding this requires my shoppers to actually read our guidelines, that they were not taking the time to read before. Zoomy is quick to respond in installing this app, as well as always super kind.

La Petite Écolière

Good app and the zoomy developers were helpful in installing it. It looks great on our product pages. Thank you!

Leyloon

It's a lovely app, Thank you guys very much guys for making this awesome app. Highly recommended because it's Free and functional. Love you guys

Finding July

This is a great app. The developer is always super helpful and it’s free! The perfect add on to my site!

earthlodge

I am working on my website selling a jewelries and want to categorize what kind of stone they are using. In the beginning this app did not work, just showing alphabetic order items only. So I complained this issue to Team Zooomy and they were so serious about improving this app. A few days later, they solved all problems and it works fine now as I expected. So if you have any issue on this app, you'd better ask their assistance first. They are willing to help you. Highly recommended.

June 21, 2019

Thank you so much for such an amazing review and appreciating our work :)

Rave Utopia

Super buggy and would not suggest downloading. Does not even work. Highly do not recommend! I am not lying.

Magnolia Too Boutique

Another great app by zooomy. Recommend to anyone with a website. No trouble so far withbapp. Great service