Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

Weingut Trummer

a super simple app, that does what it should do! the support-team was also really quick and supportive!

Vuvatech

This app is great. They make it so easy for our womens sexual health product to be found easily from page to page. Thank you for creating such a great app. From all of us at www.vuvatech.com

Leopard Cactus Boutique LLc

I really like this app because it helped
My customers find the outfits they love! It’s a great too for my website!

Ruby Rue Jewelry & Accessories

We just installed this app but I think it will be very helpful in helping my customers find complete outfits! I know I always love that feature on other websites!

My baby steps

Works great!! So exited to have added this app to my store. Makes a huge difference & I’ve seen an increase in engagement.

PlantationBelleBoutique

The Relatify App is the best thing ever! It provides awesome prompts to upsell and you can set it up to correlate different ways.

I used Zooomy for my complete webstore rebuild and migration from another platform. I got to be pretty hands off as they did their thing. They have been amazing on follow up questions and general Shopify issues. I never would have gotten this done without her help. My designer is a real go-getter and eager to please customers. I appreciate that immensely! The graphic design elements turned out exactly how I wanted and gave me a unified style.

Own The Dash

This app does exactly what it says it will with a decent amount of customization available. The developer is very quick to answer support requests, I highly recommend this app!

guitarmetrics

Great app. Nice layout and shows product according to collections and tags. the support is very quick!! Highly Recommended

www.yallavisit.com

Excellent, Fast and professional customer service with mentoring experience when it comes to setup.
I recommend 100%.

K. Ellis Boutique

So easy to install! They did all the work for me. The related products look amazing and a great eye-catching add on to store.