Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

The Pretty Hot Mess, LLC

I totally LOVE this app! It looks great. Very easy to use. It helps my customers see what others have purchased. Thank You

Valammx

The apps works just fine, related products look amaizing, the way they are presented make customers buy see more content

Gypsy Oak Boutique

This app has been a game changer, it allows the customer to see other products from one page for my exposure. The customer service is beyond helpful.

Magnolia Ave Boutique

I have been looking for something like this to show my customers other items they may be interested in! The cart totals have increased for sure!

Toto's Toy Box

Slows down my product pages a bit but overall very good. Really easy to install across multiple themes. The automatic setting is pretty accurate, unlike previous apps where I've resorted to adding related products manually.

MADINA PARIS

Make the job so easily and have the option to choose what time of related product we want ; between collection or tag or title product .
Which is great !

JustRightFurniture

Superb customer service and a lovely looking app! The customisation is just what we were looking for too.

Just Sales

Great app. Customer service is quick and helpful. They answer your emails quickly and look after your problem.

The Backroad Boutique

Great app and great service! Highly recommend!! Zooomy has exceptional customer service! They work quickly and are extremely nice!

Wig Shop Hair Beauty Canada

This is an excellent app and it is a must-have for all shopifyers. I use it in all of my shopify stores. The customer service is friendly and prompt so that is a bonus in of itself. This app is perfect for store who don't have related product built into their current themes. I took a look at their other apps and am using two of their other apps as well. This company is going places. I am happy!