Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

TimberWink Studio

A great app for displaying related products at a reasonable cost. Their customer service is amazing! Highly recommended!!

latest phone charger

Great tool, helps me organize my products :D I just relate my products through tags and everything displays smoothly :D

Nautankishaala

Great support from team in the installment process and implementation time was less than 24 hrs.
Recommended.

SkinTē

App works exactly how we hoped and their support team helped us make sure it fit perfectly within the design of our product page. Thank you!

Skinte

Very easy to implement and their support helped us customize it the way we wanted. Highly recommend!

Must Have Beauty NZ

I was having issues installing the coding into my theme as a beginner so I reached out to the Zooomy support team and the coding was added into my theme within 5 minutes or so! Great service, great product. Strongly recommend.

INSPIRE by ck

Throughout the revamp of our site, this app was added. Great app and service. It adds a nice touch to my site. Thanks!

Graphic Gear

Great app, very responsive. Easy to sep up and the support is very fast. Thank you....................

Hyperlite

Help me to solve some problems. thank you very much...............................................

EZ Tech

Great app. Seems to do what it says on the box.. perhaps not all the features you would get from a paid app, but hey its free right! :-)