Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

Finding July

This is a great app. The developer is always super helpful and it’s free! The perfect add on to my site!

earthlodge

I am working on my website selling a jewelries and want to categorize what kind of stone they are using. In the beginning this app did not work, just showing alphabetic order items only. So I complained this issue to Team Zooomy and they were so serious about improving this app. A few days later, they solved all problems and it works fine now as I expected. So if you have any issue on this app, you'd better ask their assistance first. They are willing to help you. Highly recommended.

June 21, 2019

Thank you so much for such an amazing review and appreciating our work :)

Magnolia Too Boutique

Another great app by zooomy. Recommend to anyone with a website. No trouble so far withbapp. Great service

Moonies Boutique

It works really well! Love it have no problems with this app. I luckly installed it when it was free so i'm glad i did

Golden Oldies Antiques

Works like a charm. Does exactly what I needed it to do. Had an issue with the app because I changed the theme on my website, and they resolved it in the matter of minutes. Quick and friendly response. Definitely recommend it!!

The Bath Bomb Outlet

So glad I found this app. Exactly what I was looking for. Just switched from another related products app because they were greedy and didn't provide the main feature I wanted, which is to be able to show related products in a set and not by tags.

Kimtress Hair Boutique

This is an awesome app I would recommend it to anyone to enhance your store ! Awesome app !!!!!!!

FashionzR4U

this app is amazing, it helps my visitor to view more products related to the main product they are looking at.

Motobahn Powersports

Great app for photo zoom over hover effect and for displaying full size photos. Still testing but once my store is finished I'll purchase full version.

Allie and Me

My customers are already commenting on how helpful it is for them to see related items on our site! Totally worth the small fee per month. Thanks Zooomy apps for suggesting this amazing app!