Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

Canine Compassion Bandanas

Great app! I wanted a minor style change and they quickly updated the code for me. Very happy with the app and their support!

Shamanic Supply

Insanely good customer service. Responsive, attentive and helpful. I am very happy with how they took me from zero to a hundred in the space of a just a few hours of back and to. The App is not beautifully integrated into my pages and I was able to set the relationships between my products using Tags. Until now the POP theme was just showing items in the same collection which is to general for my liking. Highly recommend.

Najarian Furniture

speaks for itself. best app for what it does and customer service is by far top notch. instant service! keep up the great work

Awl Snap Leather Goods

So far so good. Only a few days of use, but customer service was great and quick to help edit code on my custom theme.

Alene's Adornments

I signed up for this app a little over a week ago and am very pleased. I contacted them to help me set it up and they were so responsive to my request. It is easy to set up and fits my needs perfectly.

Lowkey | SA's Sickest Online Store

App does exactly what it is supposed to do! Easy to customize as well - we use it to show products from the same vendor.

It's easy to use with Pagefly too.

TonerParts

Excellent customer service.
They added the proper codes to my template very fast.
Excellent choice to show your related products.

KOFF

Easy to use app and the support team is quick to respond and very helpful. Highly recommend to include in your store.

Cute & Classy Fashion Boutique

Great tool, customer service with Zooomy is outstanding, quick response time, highly recommended, this keeps me organized!

Exclusive Thredz

Great tool, helps me organize my products :D I just add tags to my products through and everything displays smoothly :D

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10