Product Videos by Omega

Product Videos by Omega

by Omega

It's an easy and powerful way to add videos to your store

TSB Living

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Easy to set up and use. Highly recommend if you need to upload videos on Shopify.

FRAGFRE®

This app totally blew my mind. It is by far the easiest app I've ever installed and used. So seamless and gets the job done perfectly, with well thought out options for placement of the thumbnail on your product details page. Add to this, the support was fast and professional when I reached out to request for a custom play button to match my theme. This app is it guys, and to be honest I'm not too surprised because when I saw the 14-day Free Trial, I had a feeling they know their stuff is good to offer that long of a free trial. This is the app to place videos on your product details page. Period. Try it today and you'll feel like I'm feeling right now...I'm so excited!

Jaded Affairs

Absolutely what I was looking for. Great Customer Support! Helped me with customization on my product page. Very grateful. Would recommend.

SoloStrength

This app solved my challenge to put videos on product pages. Works well and any tech matters get resolved quickly with good service. Recommend this.

Novatto

This app is great and easy to use right out of the box. But the best part has been the support. They are quick in responding, will actually add code for you and then explain what they did with pictures! It has given me the confidence to experiment in the way my product pages look with 1, 2 or even 4 videos. Best money my company has spent for an app.

yeehawcowboy

yes strongly recommended.. and you add one video to multiple items.. I checked other apps and you had to add a video one by one... This is the only app you can add the same video to multiple products. 5 stars for sure!!

Michele Mccoy

Our hoop shop wanted videos on the product pages and this app allowed us to show multiple videos on each page. Highly Recommend!