Anmeldelser (4.409)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. juni 2024

It is very useful for easing the purchasing process on the site for customers, and the conversion rate has increased since I started using this application. But what impressed me the most was the support team that helped me with all the modifications I needed, even though I was on the free plan

Nordi Comfort
Spanien
Cirka et år bruger appen
29. maj 2024

eMozi
Rumænien
8 måneder bruger appen
10. juni 2024

Excellent customer service. Very responsive to our queries with quick resolutions. Highly recommended for smooth add-ons to online businesses, the quantity offers and upsells have added great value to our store.

85pluscoffees
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
Mere end et år bruger appen
10. juli 2024

The app and its support were very good in the initial days but now they have hired some very bad support staff.

There are some bugs in the app's OTP verification system, someone was able to bypass it and was placing 50+ OTP-verified orders each day on our store every time with a unique mobile number..

I reported this to support but the support person did not even acknowledge the issue...I asked to get this checked by a tech person and he did not even try to understand the problem by creating any test order...

Overall this was a very bad experience and I have lost trust in the app's functioning.. I have now decided to end my 3 years relationship with them.

Urban Storie INDIA
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Releasit svarede 13. juli 2024

Dear Urban Storie INDIA,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We deeply regret to hear about your recent experience with our support and the issues you've encountered with the OTP verification system.

Firstly, we want to apologize for the oversight and any inconvenience this has caused you. Your concerns are important to us, and we understand how frustrating this situation must be.

We are committed to resolving any issues and ensuring our app functions seamlessly for all our users. Our team puts in a tremendous amount of effort to provide a reliable service, and it's disheartening to hear that we fell short in your case. We have many users who benefit from our app daily, and we strive to maintain the highest standards of support and functionality.

We appreciate your long-term relationship with us and the trust you've placed in our app over the years. We would love the opportunity to make things right and restore your faith in our service. Please let us know if there is anything specific you need assistance with, and we will prioritize addressing your concerns immediately.

While we understand your frustration, we kindly ask that you consider the overall performance and support we have provided over the years before leaving a final review. Your feedback is valuable, and we hope to continue supporting your business effectively. (1 star is not deserved, 100%). Please revise your review.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. If you have any further questions or need additional support, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

13. juni 2024

This app saves you a ton of money since you can add upsells, crossells, SMS offers and check your abandoned cart all in one! Excellent support as well 10/10

Casa Blu
Den Dominikanske Republik
11 måneder bruger appen
1. juli 2024

Releaseit has one of the BEST customer support services I've used, they are always responsive and attentive, nice and fast with their work. They have been super helpful every time I have needed a hand.

Thank you so much!

Ordinary Essentials
Colombia
5 måneder bruger appen
3. juli 2024

The app is so easy to set up, has lot of options for customization and works great. Have had no issues in installing or running the app. Customer service is even better! Team responds in a matter of minutes and any hickups get resolved quickly.

Muddy Water Cosmetics
9 måneder bruger appen
13. juli 2024

If there would have been a 0 star rating would have done it. Simon from their team was talking rudely when I asked them to fix a problem, also everytime they were not able to fix the issue in their constantly buggy app they said ..."this is from shopify and we cant do anything". Every now and then there is a bug in their COD form, which they thensleves are not able to resolve

Who Wore Whhat
9 måneder bruger appen
6. juli 2024

This is the only app you need to apply fee on Cash on Delivery COD. Plus the customer support is amazing. The help you with every problem regarding the app.

iThinksmart.gr
Grækenland
Mere end et år bruger appen
8. maj 2024

It's something that helps me a lot, and the support people are top 10, they answer instantly and help you with everything. an application that I recommend with confidence because it is a big plus for any store!

MagUtil