Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 december 2023

Dear Marco from Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the exceptional support you provide. Your dedication to ensuring a seamless experience for users like me has not gone unnoticed.

Your responsiveness, patience, and expertise have made a significant difference in my interactions with Releasit COD Form & Upsells. It's evident that you not only understand the intricacies of the platform but also genuinely care about the satisfaction of your users.

Thank you for your unwavering commitment to excellence. Your efforts have undoubtedly contributed to making Releasit COD Form & Upsells a reliable and enjoyable platform. Keep up the fantastic work!

Best regards,

bnsart & future art <3

Bnsart
7 dagen gebruiken de app
29 januari 2024

the best application for forms for payment on delivery. customer service is very friendly, very responsive and helps you add codes for example if you want personalized modifications.
I highly recommend this app

Khalij Cod
Frankrijk
10 dagen gebruiken de app
7 december 2023

I have tried all the COD App in Shopify, and by far This is the Best of all, no bugs everything is smooth and if you need help their customer support will help you do it in a very short time, very professional.

ShoPryx
14 dagen gebruiken de app
27 november 2023

Amazing app, Most of the features are available in this app. The support is excellent. I love the support system they have, most fantastic way is live chat. They fix the issue immediately if anything is there. Thanks you

Chahd d’atlas
Marokko
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
9 januari 2024

great application for cash en delivery
and the most important is the support
i recommend this app

Amana Ly
Libië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
23 november 2023

To anyone who wants to facilitate the payment process, I recommend this application, the support was also good, thank you for your efforts

Shimparis
Marokko
6 maanden gebruiken de app
8 januari 2024

Very good and cooperative customer support and also easy to use. Ms Khushbu was very cooperative and helped me out with my problems quickly

Modkitch
India
23 dagen gebruiken de app
11 januari 2024

Best cod app ever, has everything to make your business successful, highly recommended

XTime
19 dagen gebruiken de app
4 januari 2024

I love it, it's much better than other apps in form filling situation and I'm using this app in more than 15 of my stores where I make it very easy for my store customers, because it's customer orders. Makes filling easy. . And if you have trust issues using this app.
Here are some of my stores for example.
codmartpk.com
rusticmartpk.com
branduppk.com etc

ClickOnlyOnline
Pakistan
1 dag gebruiken de app
15 december 2023

Best App , easy to customize and most best part support helps you 24/7 .

My Store