QuickForm ‑ COD Form & Upsells

QuickForm ‑ COD Form & Upsells | Reviews

by Releasit

Cash on Delivery Order Form with Shipping, Discounts, Upsells

RhinoGoldGel

Great app works like a charm. Their support team is exceptional! They helped me implement custom scripts that were needed for my store. If you use COD, you definately need this app!

AYTΛO

Great app! Guys form the support department are awesome! They helped to optimize the app for the store!

EasyAgores

Incredible app that boosts conversions! Also, their support team is exceptional! They helped me implement custom scripts that were needed for my ERP.

Primo Jewels

The best app for COD Form! Amazing design, so many functions and fast and good support! really happy with this app! highly recommended :)

History541

Superb customer support, they helped me setup the COD form effectively, and even helped me in integrating the form in my website UX, definitely recommend! Thank you for your help Marco!

Dear Candy

After some tweaks the app work as intended, really helped us deal with fake customers, who orderds via COD. Also the support is beyond expectation, one of the best customer support on shopify !

Apollo Trend

I'm really happy with this app. You can customize what you want, and if you need aditional customization they will help you with everything. Customer support is really amazing. You can talk with them via WhatsApp. 100% Recommended!

Innovative Philippines

This app by far the best COD order form I've ever tried. The one thing i really love about this app is their very helpful support/ developer, he went above and beyond to help me customize the form and even did me a favor to custom code my website outside his app. I am very satisfied, highly recommended. <3

SK Cosmetics | Online Shopping

Amazing support!!!!!
We dealt with them we got the best out of this app.
I recommend it to anyone who needs a COD eazy check out.

Dnakka

Boss really good and help me solve more question,He is really patient, and this app has helped me solve a lot of customer problems 999999999999star

Previous 1