Rezensionen (14)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 14 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. Juni 2024

stopped working. support ignores. i see just white screen instead of app

M. ROSENFELD
Estland
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
18. Juni 2024

It was good - but now there's no access to the app ..

פנדה
Israel
11 monate mit der App
28. Juni 2024

App no longer supported, dev confirmed app is deprecated. Do not install. Should be removed from store.

Love Your Melon
12 monate mit der App
4. August 2023

Excellent support team. They do prompt repose and help resolve the issue at lightning speed. Handy App, especially if you want to print and spread more information about your store.

bolofresh
Indien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
28. April 2023

Awesome support. Very responsive even though the app is free. App is simple and works great. Thank you!

Ling Nan
Australien
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
1. Juli 2023

Absolutely love the customer service. Having a QR code on the packing slip is really cool. Recommend!

FARTS Apparel - Find A Reason To Smile
11 monate mit der App
24. Februar 2023

This app deserves 5 stars, it says what it does. It makes QR Codes and they actually work. There are no hidden fees, which is a huge plus since a lot of apps have hidden fees. 5 Stars for being an honest app developer!

Bay Gift Shop
3 monate mit der App
14. August 2022

I used this App to add a QR code to each order, now I can just scan it and it takes me directly to the order.. Amazing time saver.

Skrubbers
Australien
2 monate mit der App
Releasit hat geantwortet 14. August 2022

Thank you so much for your review, I'm happy you like the app!

Marco from Releasit

22. Juli 2022

Used this app to add QR codes to my emails & packing slips on my Shopify website, I also added a QR code to my thank you cards I print out. Super easy to create custom QR codes and customer services was excellent! Marco worked with me and had everything set up in no time! Thanks for creating such an amazing app and for excellent customer services! Michelle, Creating Country Decor

Creating Country Decor
28 tage mit der App
Releasit hat geantwortet 22. Juli 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure helping you!

Marco from Releasit

7. Juli 2022

I used this app as I was having trouble with not being able to read QR Code. Marco was very helpful and also put a QR Code onto my customer order page for us. Very quick and friendly service, thank you!

Solent Products