Relic Sales Volume Report

Relic Sales Volume Report

by Relic Commerce

report, sales, export, sales volume

Girlsvscars

Simple and easy to use, perfect to show products sales by unit

Vibe La

Wow! This app is amazing. It just saved me tons of time. Thanks a lot!

Fate Crew Store

Such a simple and useful app! Very useful to estimate purchasing quantities. You can view the result, filter by product, vendor and export the csv. Highly recommended.

Dermaesthetics

This app saves so much time for me every time I have to restock my inventory. It's very simple app and very easy to use yet a must have at least for me who doesn't like heavy stuff with unnecessary options. I simply use this to figure out how much of my products I've sold within a month so that I know how many should I order for the next month.

Akibentostore

I needed a simple app to see which sizes of the t-shirts we're selling is selling the best for last quarter and this no-nonsense app solved my problem within a few minutes. Simply yet very useful!

The Living Seed Company

Terrible customer support. They do not respond to email, even sent from Shopify's Guru.The phone number stated is not a real number. They are based in Nepal, so likely people would not call, but if you do you won't be in luck. Not recommended.

Ebestsale

This is an awesome app. with this you can easily find your total sales volume based on the vendors, product or even based on the date. you can easily categorize the sales count now without any hassle. Perfect app.