Relish AI Chatbot, Quiz, FAQ

Relish AI Chatbot, Quiz, FAQ

by Relishly Inc

Automate Customer Support, Instant FAQ in Chat, Live Chat

Sacla'

This app is great for communicating with customers. It's easy to add extra questions and answers, and easy to analyse the conversations.

littlemisshoneypie

This app is great ! Very worthwhile and well constructed app and the staff couldn't be more helpful in terms of configuring to meet our site needs. Definitely recommend this app. Cheers guys from littlemisshoneypie.com

Cybermillions

Hi to all my shopify colleagues. I really like this app, has helped us to facilitate the customer journey answering cuestions to clients based in AI. And a huge plus its that the team behind the app is really committed to understand customer needs, adapting or improving current product and work with companies to get the best out of the app. I definitely recomend it!

BoominTrendz

This app is awesome! It's like having your very own assistant. It's very interactive and it entices customers to shop. This is a must have for your Shopify store.

kumar wholesale

kumarwholesale.com

Good app. We feel and enjoy our new colleague support , reduce our workload and keeps our customer happy. App team support & service fantastic.

Asmr geek

Very good, solves all the issues I had before with live chat and unable to deal with demand due to staff

The Golden Galleria

I used the app to establish a sale bot on my store. The sale bot is intelligent and has definitely made navigating the store easy.

Moreover, I needed a small tweak to the working of the sale bot and the team was very responsive and got it done within 24 hours.

Thanks a lot team. Keep doing the good work.

Zeek Bar - The Picky Eater Protein Bar

Love the app. It is like having a Siri or Alexa customized to our store. Now our customers can reorder and get answers to important product questions on our store in a very easy way. The support has been great and they customized this to our brand with matching theme and colors.

Rockwell Nutrition

Great app! The dev team was helpful and proactive in optimizing it for our e-commerce store. The app automatically & quickly lets customers track orders, search, and shop our extensive product catalog. It's an excellent tool for converting sales and automating support.