ReloadSEO

ReloadSEO

by ReloadSEO

The #1 all-in-one SEO tool for E-commerce.

MotoGateway, Inc.

This used to be a good app, it was very helpful in designing website page flow. Now, I have no idea what it is. It's completely different. Total junk, in my opinion, I bet they were hoping I wouldn't notice and just keep blindly paying a ridiculously high amount per month for nothing.

Used to be great, now, total garbage.

April 1, 2019

Thanks for your review.

Can we help you understand the program? Actually we did not change anything in the core of the app.

We added extra features like: Keyword research, Keyword tracking and much more. Features that help you keep track of the optimizations you made in your store and will show you the progress. All the features that were once there are still available.

Please let me know if our support team can help you. You can reach out to us through e-mail, phone or live support in the app itself.

forbcost

Read this If you're new.
This app will show you If you have good SEO score or not, which is not accurate anyway, because you will have to write your HEADLINE HEAD-LINE which is an inappropriate manner to write SEO friendly Title and Description, making it close to 100% you'll find yourself using 1 Keyword 10 times in description, which is bad ofcourse.

Automatic Negative Balance:
This app will run free for 14 days, later It will Bill you without even telling you, just after 14 days and It will start billing you, without asking you If you wanna continue or not.

April 1, 2019

Hi there,

I am not sure we fully understand your review. We never recommend using a keyword 10 times in a description. We have a keyword density count specially made to prevent you from using your keywords too much.

Further more we base our algorithm recommendations on all the reports from major players in the SEO playing fiel (MOZ/SearchEngineLand etc)

In regards to the billing, our app page states clearly the you have a free trial that is 14 days long and after that we will bill you.

Katys Boutique

It's basic SEO stuff but really useful. I have a content writer that is easily able to follow the traffic lights system and not only turn out great copy but optimise it for SEO as well. https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Go Bloom Glow

After using ReloadSEO, I can definitely say that my site's ranking has improved. Thank you!

Amostoreonline

I have only been using this app for a couple of days but I am really impressed by it's functionality. I am getting a much better understanding of how basic SEO works which is a plus in my books! Lets see how the work pays off.

Reef2land

Not a good product. The people who run it don't respond. The timetable for the free trial is not enough time to see any movement in SEO strategy. Even using their app to change products, pages, or collections, I am not seeing what I enter even show up in the search engine meta description.

Watangems

Thank you. Excellent customer service. At first, I had an issue, but the developer contacted me and resolved the issue. Appreciated.

Toronto Unified

A very simple to use interface and easy seo rating process to let you know how well the seo on a given page is.

Splendiferous Fine Soaps

I don't know much about SEO...except that it needs to be done and, as a small business, I couldn't afford to pay the high fees that it seemed to take to address the SEO problems on my website. I am now working hard to do all the things that ReloadSEO suggests that I do for each and every item. While it does take some time and effort, it is SO much more affordable and helps me to understand my own website better. They are also very quick to respond to any questions that I have. Thank you ReloadSEO team!
Sincerely, Judy Whale

R W Soap Company

I would give 10 stars if I could. As a small business owner, SEO has been top of mind but always so intimidating because I don't know exactly what is required and if I am doing a good job or not. ReloadSEO fixes that for me and lets me know what I'm missing, how to fix it and then grades me! I highly recommend this app! Thanks, ReloadSEO for making such a great tool!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12