ReloadSEO

ReloadSEO

by ReloadSEO

The #1 all-in-one SEO tool for E-commerce.

Grinapple

I really love this app. It is easy to use, very helpful. You will going to have to put a "hat" on to redo your description in the product section of the Shopify.

Dining Room Armoires

This app allows you to make specific changes to your product pages (and other pages) to rank for specific keywords. In real time, gamification style, you will be able to see how well you are scoring for your chosen keyword. I've seen better organic traffic because of it. Recommend.

Teng Tools Usa

SO far so good,
I'm no SEO expert , but this app is giving me a very simple and effective way to rank for keywords. The % change on the app is real time as you make changes and you can see if the change will help your score or not. Understanding the changes is giving me the knowledge to make effective SEO changes for our site.

Happy Birthday Kit

The big day arrives. With the help of my talented developers halfway across the world, we turn on the site and...nothing happens. What if you threw a party and nobody came? That's what it feels like. Yes, targeted promotions drive people to the site but they only kick tires.
Finally, I discover ReloadSEO. The Google algorithms will always be a mystery to me. ReloadSEO starts to level the playing field by providing specific actions to improve the SEO score. Even that's an understatement. Prior to ReloadSEO there was NO SEO score.
Now, slowly but surely, the analytics are showing traffic arriving through search. There is no quick fix but I believe this app, used consistently and thoroughly will begin to deliver the traffic I need for success.
It doesn't hurt that the developer and his staff seem like really sincere and supportive people too. I'm a fan!

Charlesgermain

Great App !

By far the best SEO App ever

Cute Bits And Gifts

Very impressed so far! Straight forward and easy to use thanks

Maxi Dress Shop

Great app a must for everyone..lucas an SEO genius always there for your help

Runit365

Really helpful app to resolve SEO issue, even if you are not a SEO expert. It walks you through the process and after a while, you can see the result. It won't improve your ranking overnight, but it really contributes to get a higher position in Google over the weeks and months. Check it on www.runit365,com !

Handband Pro

DO NOT HESITATE to install this app. This is hands down the best app for SEO on the Shopify App Store, and I wish we had it in action before we wasted time with several others. Installation is fast and easy, and the SEO guide on the right side of each page is just fantastic. It helps you to build or edit your page correctly, step by step, so that your site ranks well for the keyword. A low rating review below was written to warn you that you may lose your ranking and have to recover over a period of time. While this may be true, it has not been the case for us. We have started ranking higher for our main keyword pages in just a couple of weeks. Customer service is always accessible and very helpful. I am very thankful for the functionality of this app and highly recommend it.

Angstukai

Most user-friendly SEO optimizer there is and I've tried them all!