ReloadSEO

ReloadSEO

by ReloadSEO

The #1 all-in-one SEO tool for E-commerce.

Eventsuber Com

This app is a must for SEO. If you have hundreds of products, this app takes the insanity out of having to optimize hundreds of product SEO. Like I said, I don't think that this app is an option, it should be a prerequisite. Thanks ReloadSEO!!!

Snug As A Pug

This has been great for me so far! I love that I'm able to do this myself and learn from the App.

Sugar Succulents

I started this with only 25 items in my store, so it was really easy to focus on optimizing them. I LOVED how this app walks you through your current SEO score and explains what you can do to improve it. I think a lot of other apps just want you to pay someone to fix the problem; but I want to understand the problem so I can work on it myself!

It was really helpful with sorting through my products and viewing the mistakes.

Try it out for the 2 weeks and see, it won't cost you anything which is the best part.

Luxedy

I installed the app a few days ago. Since I have almost 1000 items in my store I'm first focussing on my blog post and my collection pages. I'm hoping to see results in the upcoming weeks.

Gocordless

Only just started to use this app, but it is VERY easy to use. I had no idea how to properly write a product page so that it is seo friendly, but by using the ReloadSEO app, it guides you through how and where to put the relevant keywords so that google finds us.
Also needed some help setting up in the first place but their live chat was great and got it sorted in 10 minutes.
Well done guys

Amano Artisans

I have tried the app for a short time but it very simple to install and you can apply small SEO changes to your page in minutes.

Carolina

Indi Retro

This is easily the best app I have ever seen for Shopify. SEO is an absolute doddle and email support is very swift.

Early days yet but expecting great results in the SERPS

AJ
Indi menswear
www.indimenswear.co.uk

Waves Latino America

GREAT APP MAKES EVERYTHING VERY SIMPLE

Jasons Bricks

It looks like this will turn out to be a fantastic app. It really highlights how much SEO can be improved on a page with a few small changes. I would highly recommend using the free Google Keyword Planner in conjunction with this app to ensure you are targeting the best keywords.
I am now tracking a few keywords using monitorbacklinks.com during the free trial period. If I see an improvement in organic search placements I will have no hesitation in continuing on with monthly payments.

Casamoms Everything

Im assuming it does what its suppose to so I gave it 5 stars. I personally didn't understand this easy to use app. So i uninstalled it. There a lot of stores out there, that are learning as they go, like me.