Relocate Address Editor

Relocate Address Editor

Plano gratuito disponível. Avaliação gratuita de 7 dias.
Classificação (5)
Avaliações
Desenvolvedor
Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 100% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
27 de julho de 2022

Relocate Address Editor has saved us and our customers so much time in address changes. It's affordable and just works. The one problem we did have Crowd control's customer support helped us with swiftly. They're friendly and this is a great app.

Limited Run Games
Tempo gasto no app: 4 meses
6 de julho de 2022

Great and useful app. Love that it's free, highly recommended. You can view an example of use at our website vampirefreaks.com

VampireFreaks
Tempo gasto no app: 3 meses
6 de julho de 2022

I ran a large crowdfunding campaign which takes months to fulfill. In that time lots of backers move which can make it a nightmare to keep addresses up to date. Relocate made it very easy by allowing backers to update their own addresses easily as many times as needed. Definitely recommend it!

Mechanical Design Labs
Tempo gasto no app: 7 meses
20 de abril de 2022

Really great app, a wonderful professional addition for every modern onlineshop for more customer service! Works great, looks good and fast friendly customer support. I can really recommend it. Thank you all :)

muddler-md
Alemanha
Tempo gasto no app: 2 dias
4 de março de 2022

This app was very easy to install and works perfectly. Customer service was very helpful and quick to respond!

Luke's Lobster
Tempo gasto no app: 2 dias
23 de novembro de 2021

Just installed this app after continually running into issues with customers inputting incorrect shipping addresses. 10/10 recommend - this has already made a huge difference. Requires a little bit of coding, but once it's working it saves a ton of manual time updating orders and tracking down shipments.

The Canadian Shield
Canadá
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 1 hora
13 de novembro de 2021

This app should be so much more popular than it is! What an easy way to reduce support emails, and it's free!!

Sage & Sill
Tempo gasto no app: 3 dias
30 de outubro de 2021

This app has help reduce a lot of contacts. Our website is pre-order based and a lot of orders are old, when it comes down to paying for them the old address is present. Sending a payment request doesn't allow the customer to update the address (which I find odd). However, once they pay for it the order status page has the "address updated" button from this app. Customers are also able to update the address for this open orders via the account page which is a plus! I highly recommend this app for stores that have orders that take longer than a month to fulfill.

MrMuffin'sTrains
Tempo gasto no app: 16 dias
23 de agosto de 2021

I'm honestly surprised that this app is free. It works great, Crowd Control's support is awesome and super responsive.. This app is so good it makes me want to see what other apps this company makes just so I can support them. If you need your customers to be able to change their addresses, install this app now.

Misha & Puff
Tempo gasto no app: 6 dias
24 de maio de 2021

Great App! I love simple apps that work well. After running our first pre-order campaign we spend so much time updating peoples addresses. This app put the control into our customers hands and just saves time. Their development team has been easy to get ahold of and very helpful.

OPEONGO