Remarkety ‑ Email, SMS, Social

eCommerce Marketing Automation - Simplified!

From $25/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tinyhandsonline

Remarkety is awesome! Everyone was recommending to use Klaviyo and after trying them both out, Remarkety was an obvious winner. It's a better price and does all the things that Klaviyo does.

I've already made my money back and more from the different automated campaigns I've set up. I love its tracking and reports. It shows me so much data that I wasn't getting about my email marketing before.

Tech support is great too. Super prompt, knowledgeable and helpful with my setup.

Love Remarkety!!

Dappertime

Location Australia

Awesome app, dashboard and UX very user friendly, also creating nice, responsive emails.

Thedetox

I've been using Remarkety for the last couple of months and I couldn't be happier with the results. The customer support is nothing short of AMAZING. I'm not a "techie" by any means but support will literally hold your hand through any issues you might have. I highly recommend Remarkety if your looking to ramp up revenue for your ecom business.

Pit Bull Gear

Very pleased with this app. Very easy to set up and customer service is great. Can do everything we need it to and the customization you can do is a big plus. Tried a lot of other similar apps and this one works best for us.

Partyandbeauty

Superb app. Great results in terms of increased sales and very ease to use, works out of the box!

Positive Pure

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. Very easy to use interface and when used to its full potential can really increase your marketing efficiency and sales.

Vaping 5

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best app I have that I pay for. It would have been hard to understand had the cs not been so great. They jumped in and set up some things for me that were fantastic. Got me to understand what to do from the inside out. All I can say is that I have made more money using this app than any other one. I use it daily. It keeps me aware of what's going on and makes me manage my store better too. It gave me insights on how my customers think. Over the months using it I only get better. Only wish I would have started using it sooner. I only had one idea to make things better and they are going to be implementing it soon. Can't say enough good things. I would for sure use the free version and test the heck out of it and see what it can do for you. If you don't think it's valuable ask them to show you some campaigns and get you set up. I can't think of any reason why this wouldn't be in everyone's tool kit. simply amazing. plus they are super nice and reply like immediately :)

Welfmshop

This is a fantastic app to meet many different conditions you will need to send to your customers. The interface is easy to follow. It set ups quickly and easily in your store. Customer support is impeccable. A must have for any store.

Diverse Threads

Great app with an awesome support team. Very easy to install and quick to get up and running with some basic campaigns. Invest some time in the setup and the app easily pays for itself.

Brand House Direct

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I would highly recommend this app to any eCommerce website owner. From day one we have seen results thru the use of this app. This app is a great powerful tool to keep your customer engaged with your website. Also the support staff are great.