Remarkety ‑ Email, SMS, Social

eCommerce Marketing Automation - Simplified!

From $25/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Funky Moose Records

Excellent app. Following up with customers is now easier than ever, and with the flexible rules, you'll send the email at just the right time.

Picobags

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I have been super impressed with the app. This app has given me more in return than what I pay for it...many times over.
I was looking for a simple app to do some basic autoresponder type emails to my shopify clients. I found remarkety to be not only simple, but also very powerful. I was able to create some basic emails in just a few minutes and after using it for more than 2 weeks, it has already paid for itself.
This is true hidden gem. A must have for all ecommerce stores.

Transformixpeptides

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The very best! Great product and great support! I have had thousands in additional sales every week. Thank you!

Betterhookahpens

This is exactly what I've been looking for!

Dollboxx

Location Australia

We've been using this program for about a month now and it's already helped generate over $18,000 in sales from simple email triggers. This app is awesome!
We only have a couple of triggers actually set up so it will be interesting to see what results we can achieve with all the recommended campaigns up and running.
Support is awesome, they get back straight away and show a genuine interest in helping to grow your business. They are very open to new ideas that I have approached the support team with. They had the ideas passed onto the dev department straight away and already looking to implement new features that we have requested to help drive more sales. Highly recommend!

AssassinsHoodies.com

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Remarkety is a great way to manage all you promotional email (excl. newsletters) in one place. The setup is easy and quick, the interface is intuitive, the default templates are exactly what every business might need and the support is responsive. Great work guys!

HipVan Singapore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 years

We have been using Shopify for a little over 2 months for our abandoned cart campaign. That one campaign has generated close to $14K in sales in that period. The support has been brilliant and we would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy to implement automated solution.

Sword & Plough

We've been using Remarkety to handle campaigns geared at past customers, and so far have seen some great returns. The interface is easy to use and the Remarkety team has been extremely responsive to questions.

ZQ Original Outlet

Location Malaysia

I ditched MailChimp because it was too expensive and I had to do the work all by myself. With Remarkety, I just have to set it up ONCE and let it all go on autopilot. It's a no brainer app to install and worth paying for. You can keep track of the revenue generated from Remarkety and see if it works for you as much as it worked for us on www.zqoutlet.com !

Bee Good

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've been using the Remarkety app for a while now. We had tried many other Shopify based mailing apps that were way more expensive and had less features.

Remarkety is great because it gives you a set of structured templates to start from so that you can get that revenue coming in as soon as possible. Particularly recommended for those just starting a Shopify site.