Email Marketing ‑ Remarkety

Email Marketing ‑ Remarkety

by Remarkety

Fully automate your email marketing!

FEW MODA

fantastic customer support team and would highly recommend getting a success manager if you are not all that familiar with email marketing. They really help you with your email marketing strategies.

The Black Seed Co

TL;DR Fantastic email marketing platform with endless possibilities. Customer support has been fantastic, and would highly recommend you take a free demo to see all the possibilities this platform can do for you.

Prior to Remarkety, I was using a very popular free app that was pulled from the app store for preferring to "monkey" around instead of play by the rules. This caused my store several issues when trying to use a 3rd party app that was released as a workaround. So, this pressured me to finally embark on the journey to find a better email marketing platform. Inundated with choices, and many Shopify reviews I ended up on Remarkety's website and chose to go through a free demo. I had to schedule it at midnight local time due to the time difference, but I was fortunate enough that Josh contacted me and changed it to 10am local time to make it more suitable for me. The demo did not disappoint as I was taken on a live tour of the platform with Josh who answered all my questions and showed me all the features. I'm still on day 7 of the free trial and have already seen fantastic results thanks to the very rich segmentation and customisations available. I've emailed support almost 10 times and have found the support to be top notch, helpful and knowledgeable. There's no doubt that I will be with these guys for the long run.

Eagle Eyes Optics

We tried several email automation apps, and settled on Remarkety.

After running it for close to a year, we've found that its combination of abandoned cart emails, coupon popups, review requests and customer re-activation campaigns is directly responsible for about a 15% revenue boost.

If you're bringing in around $20K/mo, that'd mean an extra $3K.

The areas it excels are tight integration with Shopify, really solid Analytics, intelligent suggestions and ease of setting up rule-based campaigns, many of which are pre-defined and ready to go.

The only area of frustration we've found is in design customizability. However, it looks like they've made some progress there, and there are more options today than when we first started using the app.

As far as I'm concerned, remarketey is the best-in-class appp for this functionality.

Generalmarket234

i can give 10star for this product.only a free trial that never deny you of great features and never bugg you with upgrades.A great app to use.It really deliver.this is why i upgrade.

Anbmart

We have been using your plugin in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. Your plugin has been a great help for us to overcome some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that! Having the ability to send targeted marketing emails using your friendly editor has been a great help. The app is rich in features too, must have for startup ecommerce stores.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Theheadboardstore

We supply free fabric samples so this is great to automate follow up emails if a potential customer is yet to place an order after ordering their samples. Works well so far...

City Of David Store Hebrew

Remarkety is an amazing app that really gives you the added value other tools don't have, the customer service is amazing!! we managed to generate sales by using Remarkety right after we started using it! this is a must have app

Bobbymarko Sandbox

We switched over to Remarkety about three months ago, to better sync with our Shopify website. We've been very happy with the results. Their dashboard is easy to read and understand, while you still have the ability to dig in more if you need. Their customer service is easy to work with, and the platform is easy to figure out. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a bolt on system for their Shopify site.

Tinyhandsonline

Remarkety is awesome! Everyone was recommending to use Klaviyo and after trying them both out, Remarkety was an obvious winner. It's a better price and does all the things that Klaviyo does.

I've already made my money back and more from the different automated campaigns I've set up. I love its tracking and reports. It shows me so much data that I wasn't getting about my email marketing before.

Tech support is great too. Super prompt, knowledgeable and helpful with my setup.

Love Remarkety!!

Dappertime

Awesome app, dashboard and UX very user friendly, also creating nice, responsive emails.

Previous 1 3 4