Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Attic Discovery Shop

I didn't want to leave a review like this but if it doesn't work, then what's the point. I wasted time and emails back and forth trying to get the cart to remember it on devices/on my PC but it never remembers anything. I tried what they suggested but no luck. Also the response on emails to resolve this was really slow. I am happy to revert my feedback if they fix this issue and email me about it with an actual resolution. I'm only using a Shopify theme, so it shouldn't be broken like this. For now I will try other apps to see if I get the same result...

Playtoyy

Great app to have as a small but useful tool to increase sales. I will wait and see how well it works.

BisBShop

Hi, looking forward to this app hope it works.
if it works this will be so good for my shop cant wait to see this work.

DailyCacti

Great app for your shopify store. Amazing easy to use integration. Love it! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Qualfurn

For a free app, you are aowsom! Dont mind about this:
klasdjfklwenklnxlkcnlsndf;nweklfnlskn;nxc;klnasd;fnwe;nwnefwefwefklnklasd

Vric Beauty Shop

Estoy probando la app a ver que tal. En cuanto tenga más información al respecto estaré actualizando mi review.

Pro Play Shop

At this point, it's not working. Not sync between devices like if i'm buying in my computer and then i logged in my smartphone, Don't show me the cart

Lety Angel life style and variety store

ayuda en el proceso de compra de forma agil. da confianza y facilita el proceso de desicion de compra

Mystical Tienda

Probando a ver si funciona. Si es que si, en unos dias luego de probarla durante un tiempo actualizaré mi review

No somos malvados, somos desgraciados.

We still don't know how it is working but some people said that we needed to write a review first so here it is ours

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50