Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

eglobalgadget

Is an incredible app, and i'm new in the world of the ceommerce and its so esay to use without help, so if you have a shop try this app.

Male & Chic

Sorry but it doesn't work. Connected with an acompte or without an acompte it's the same. Do I missed something?

Chicharito

thank you for the app. Hope to use this long time aggo. You can have other custumers. Thanks a lot. hh

Electric 87

Installed instantly. Looking forward to seeing if it works like it claims to. All the big name brands have software like this.

allissio

Good So far! I will review once again after using it for 2-weeks lets see what it brings to my store!

Lauren Curry

I just got the app to use in my store. I hope it helps the way it suppose to..will come back to update at a later time.

RAM Jewelry

will try first, don't know yet if it will work with my current expectations. I hope it does and help with sales

GAMESQ8.com

nice but shopify have to do this in the original concept of it. till now after installation doesn't seem to work!!

Line-Topics

good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FBsport

easy to install, helps a lot for store conversion. return customers could find
their products very conveniently. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41