Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

RAM Jewelry

will try first, don't know yet if it will work with my current expectations. I hope it does and help with sales

GAMESQ8.com

nice but shopify have to do this in the original concept of it. till now after installation doesn't seem to work!!

La boutique des gothiques

For the moment I installed the application on my shop and after a test I see that did not work, I do not know if it comes from me or not, I will modify the opinion when it will work.

Rzagna

thanks dfor im very greetfull for that product so i hope it workls nicely during this period pleasiere

mayaradelasbeautyshop

NÃO COMECEI A USAR AINDA PORQUE OBRIGAM A AVALIAR ANTES BUT VAMOS VER ACREDITO QUE TENHA POSTENCIAL SIM

Mini Kiki

I don't see this app working properly. I had added something to my cart in my mobile and when I logged in to my account on computer, it did not show my saved cart items.
I'm thinking to delete this app and add any other better app.

Bevs Cross Crafts

I have installed App But cant get it to work and have emailed but they don't seem to answer emails .

Shimmersfashionoutlet

Will review again once fully tested

Mybestiechoice

i dont find how to changed and fix the settings

Miligraphy

It works fine for a while, later it just won't remove an item added in the cart. On removal it will keep adding the item back to the cart. I tried to contact them but they never responded. Workaround as of now is to uninstall and reinstall the app. If the issue is resolved, I will update the review.