Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

FBsport

easy to install, helps a lot for store conversion. return customers could find
their products very conveniently. Highly recommended.

Amogue

Doesn't work at all. Don't install it. They don't even reply for the support. I don't understand why Shopify doesn't look into these kind of apps that doesn't work.

Disgusting

Negative rating I would have given if there was any option.

AutoPartsBasket

Easy to install , makes my store easier for customers to return and buy on the second or third visit. !

La boutique des gothiques

For the moment I installed the application on my shop and after a test I see that did not work, I do not know if it comes from me or not, I will modify the opinion when it will work.

Pinocchio's Pantry

In order the app to work you need to leave a review fist. We will see if it works after this review. must have it if it works

CFitness

excelent app , easy to install and easy to connect with your diferente stores really a great job guys !!!

CHI-CHI NYC

great free app not sure how to gage but the concept makes a lot of sense. its important to keep customers able to connect to their carts

DeltasSkinCare

Great and it's wonderful what an app can do, i highly recommend this app to others as its and necessity in your store (:

S&J Fisheries

wow how easy is this, took seconds to install and its all done already! a must have app for any site - takes seconds

The Vapor Supply

I downloaded this app to save customers time and myself lost sales. It works pretty well and I'm not having issues. But I wish is saved the carts even if I didn't log out from one device to another.