Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

getmorebeautyinbox

Installed, I plan to use this app to improve my sales, but I understand that I need to comment before it can be effective. This tool is free, which is great for me. I hope to play the right role, I look forward to it and hope. Thank you!

CITE MOI

J'ai tellement entendu parler de cette application et de sa capacité à augmenter les ventes dans votre magasin. J'ai hâte de voir les résultats.

PorfirioShop

Please help me, I already deleted this app from my store, but the app's cart keeps showing up, please someone help me I really delete the app but the app's cart keeps showing up in my store

Farmaxè

L'app funziona davvero bene, consiglio a tutti di installarla, risolve il problema dei carrelli abbandonati

HeyChoices

Looking forward to see the result! Seem I have to review it before using it, anyway, the concept is epic! Update: not working..

Euphoric Sun

I really hope this works well, I haven't tried it myself but heard great things about it from other's reviews

Marie Livet

Looking forward to using this app having persistent carts. I have heard good things from other online store owners.

Shinely

So easy to use! Literally installed it and set it up in like 2 clicks! A simple must-have app that makes a huge difference for your customers.

Beautiful Certified Gems

I don't know how this app works because i tried but nothing came out. I would need some help please. Also I don't know where is the free plan and what is inside.

imusthaveone.com

Well stone the crows, it blooming works!... I was pulling my hair out to figure this out, so gobsmacked that Shopify hasn't sorted this out, so well done Free Persistent Cart APP :)