Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Our Comfy HQ

Free download! Hope it works as promised. Excited to recover more abandoned carts and improve my sales!

Little Bae Bella

Just downloaded and was asked to leave a review so here it is! Hope it works as described even if its a free app!

Tema De Amor

It seems ok so far and I'm looking forward to using it.
Thank you for creating it and making my life easier.

SOQRAFT

I just started to use it, but it forced to review before using it. I think it disturbs other users as me.

Brighton Distribution Mexico

It's a helpful app! I used it on my website and it workd really good, and the best part is that is a free app.

YouShouldBeShopping.com

Just downloaded & have not seen its results yet... Will be back later to comment when I can see what all it will do for us...

BusKing

Muy buena aplicación , me ha ayudado a atraer mas clientes y lo mejor de todo es que es gratuita , la recomiendo .

Chicharito

thank you for the app. Hope to use this long time aggo. You can have other custumers. Thanks a lot. hh

Electric 87

Installed instantly. Looking forward to seeing if it works like it claims to. All the big name brands have software like this.

Lauren Curry

I just got the app to use in my store. I hope it helps the way it suppose to..will come back to update at a later time.