Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Pinocchio's Pantry

In order the app to work you need to leave a review fist. We will see if it works after this review. must have it if it works

The Vapor Supply

I downloaded this app to save customers time and myself lost sales. It works pretty well and I'm not having issues. But I wish is saved the carts even if I didn't log out from one device to another.

Kisuo Beauty Shop

Es un poco complicada de usar. Es la primera vez que la uso y me parece que no es muy amigable, espero aprender rápido.

100lowprice

molto buona grazie.................................................................................................

seasonswhen.com

Very good app. Saver customers time . Could not ask for a simpler app. Being at a great price for new shop owners.

latiendademoda

De momento le doy 4 estrellas si veo que funciona bien le dare 5 a futuro. Espero que me ayude a ganar mucho dinero y pueda comprarme una villa en el caribe

Diadani

Have to use long term to review in more details but I need a app that can log in on all devices.. can't wait

Melba Mae

This app requires a review before using, so I am not sure how I will like it yet. I will update review after using.

Stoned Hilda

Only just installed and asking for review. Have not had a chance to see how it works which is why I did not rate 5 stars. Will have to see how it goes :)

MakeupEy

It is an excellent tool for help. Very handy to use with several useful options that help in selling products. It is a must have for having a store.