Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Luxarmour

This app works so well. I noticed a difference in conversion soon after downloading.
Thanks FPCA!

Evolved By Faith

installed app and seems to be working well, had and abandoned cart and the app picked it up within seconds, great app so far.

Funnyany

will update after trying it. haven't set up yet.

Nycwink

I like the idea and the reviews are ok. I have not been able to use the app as it prompts you right away to give a review. I am thankful for a free app but I havent been able to use it. I will figure it out I guess

Miligraphy

It works fine for a while, later it just won't remove an item added in the cart. On removal it will keep adding the item back to the cart. I tried to contact them but they never responded. Workaround as of now is to uninstall and reinstall the app. If the issue is resolved, I will update the review.

Dramacydal

asking for a review when i havent even had the chance to use the app

Hands Of Moldova

Love this app. Works very good, never failed! Thank you guys!!!

Eighty Six Tee

i love this app. Thanks so much.

Sin City Wigs

Love this idea. Easy no fuss set up. Definitely would advise all e-commerce owners to add this app. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Thanks guys.

Snoopyfacts

Installed, will edit review when i try to get some experience :) thanks for free