Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Beautiful Certified Gems

I don't know how this app works because i tried but nothing came out. I would need some help please. Also I don't know where is the free plan and what is inside.

imusthaveone.com

Well stone the crows, it blooming works!... I was pulling my hair out to figure this out, so gobsmacked that Shopify hasn't sorted this out, so well done Free Persistent Cart APP :)

Little Treasures Aus

Haven't used it yet, but have heard good reviews from others. Asked me to write a review before i have tested.

Comet Pinball, Inc.

So far it seems inconsistent. Syncing seems to work if you add from the desktop but not from the phone. :-(

The Holiday Gift Shop Canada

Technically yes, this app does sync your customers' carts. However, it doesn't sync custom line item properties, and it doesn't sync cart attributes. If you're fine with that, go ahead and use this app and be happy that you're getting the app for free.

Infinity Goods: Zero Waste Grocery Delivery

I used this app to help carts stay alive longer. I really hope it works so that customers don't lose their carts

bezzmartoficial

I am trying to use this app, but as soon as I install it it asks me to create a review, I hope this does not affect the experience later.

Aussie Meat

installed it 1 month ago, it worked perfectly then just stops working... so uninstalled it and now trying to install ... it forces you to give a review and then there is a charge of 30 USD per month? need to investigate... seems odd when they advertise its a free app

Quero Tudo Agora

Vou começar o teste, espero que funcione,l pois estou deixando muito dinheiro na mesa e preciso minimizar todos os meios de perda de capital

SHERATIQUE

This app is so confusing. I wasn't sure if it's actually running or not. I added products to cart just to test it, and I saw nothing. So I deleted it.