Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

CM fashion leggings

the greatest invention in the human history ever. When first people found fire I bet they weren't happy as much as I am after found out this greatest app.

beautydirects

How can I review before using it.I have nothing to say, I could not use it before review. They want review before i can even use it. I did not enjoy the app yet. The review app does not allow me to do so. You have to wright a book long review before you allow to submit it.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Epitet

good

Fish Myths

Great app, I will use it in the dropshipping endeavor.
I hope it helps me reach more people.Thanks again. I only wish you success.

NailFuel Bar

a colleague told me this was a good app to install, so I did. It runs very seamlessly in the background of the store while the customer shops

For The People Collection

I'm working on improving the conversions on my new shopify store. I'm looking forward to the results.

Sexi Me Apparel

simple and very easy to use love it would definitely recommend for beginners like myself and it does the job on its own.

veniō.store

I haven't had the chance to review this app because it forces me to write a review before it will work. That said, I have heard good things about how it works on YouTube so will give it a try.

YouShouldBeShopping.com

Just downloaded & have not seen its results yet... Will be back later to comment when I can see what all it will do for us...

BusKing

Muy buena aplicación , me ha ayudado a atraer mas clientes y lo mejor de todo es que es gratuita , la recomiendo .