Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

K5 International Barber Products

I used this app to assist my customers in saving their cart across all their devices. It will save their time and they won't be irritated to add products to their cart again and again. It's awesome. And it's free.

Obsort

Not bad. It does exactly what it is suppose to do, which is show you abandon checkouts and the amount of revenue lost with those lost cart sessions.

Nic-o'loop

Easiest App to install and setup. And works like a charm. My customers will appreciate not to lose their selected items if they have to switch computers etc.

Double-U Scooters

Amazing free app. Easy to use and essential imo. All I want is my website to be easy to use across all devices and this app achieves that.

Dogs Wagging Tails

great i was able to creat nice looking FAQ fast and easy..................................................................................................

Sh’Eyes Beauty

Zzzzkmnbhjjn. Mmkkkkmkkkkkkkkmjjkkmjiknhhgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfyfyfyyfyfyfyfyfyfyffyyyfy

Maddie Girl Cosmetics

This app has helped me recover lost sales and is very helpful in boosting revenue. Love this app thank you

unikdealshop

it s really help. its increase abondonned cart recovery by pushing customers to complete there purchase

Trim Buddies LLC

Super handy app and a must-have for any store. Having the customer alerted to their old cart and having the option to go straight to it, we see many of our customers use this with NO complaints.

Fashionista Shop

I have used this app and it is awesome. Easy and fast installation. Can not wait to see what value this app will add to my store