Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

YouShouldBeShopping.com

Just downloaded & have not seen its results yet... Will be back later to comment when I can see what all it will do for us...

BusKing

Muy buena aplicación , me ha ayudado a atraer mas clientes y lo mejor de todo es que es gratuita , la recomiendo .

VALEROSSA

i used this app to help me get customers if they abandoned their carts. I enjoyed everything about it. It would be nice if it has more notification.

FIT4WORKOUT

Really Useful App and i highly recommend it.........................................................

eglobalgadget

Is an incredible app, and i'm new in the world of the ceommerce and its so esay to use without help, so if you have a shop try this app.

Male & Chic

Sorry but it doesn't work. Connected with an acompte or without an acompte it's the same. Do I missed something?

Chicharito

thank you for the app. Hope to use this long time aggo. You can have other custumers. Thanks a lot. hh

Electric 87

Installed instantly. Looking forward to seeing if it works like it claims to. All the big name brands have software like this.

Lauren Curry

I just got the app to use in my store. I hope it helps the way it suppose to..will come back to update at a later time.

RAM Jewelry

will try first, don't know yet if it will work with my current expectations. I hope it does and help with sales