Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Joseline Iga

Works like a charm. Would recommend for easy of shopping. Tested it out to and it is seamless. Thank you

Always4Kiddos

"Please review us"... before using...Minimum 100 characters

funny

MiniSuperMB

Very adaptable to any page, different designs that fit the theme that you choose. highly recommended. Works properly and is easy to set up.

Pea In The Pod DVLPT

I tried it once and it doesn't work so I went back and look at other reviews and noticed some people said you have to review it first. So here is my review and I am going to give it another go and see.

mymagnalashes

i am using this app to improve my sales i will see how it goes so far nobody has TAKEN any offer but i will wait and see

Catty Cat themed Store

good app very useful.I will recommend it to my friends
very convenient for customers,but I think this function should be done by shopify instead installing many apps to do it

Memorable Gift by Julie

The installation was simple and free! Will be able to test it soon on my new webpage. My customers will see their saved merchandize on any device they are using.

doitonthecheap

This a wonderful app that everyone should have in the performance of a profitable and successful store. I use it because it comes highly recommended and not only that it does a great job

COCOLCAT

good
goodgood
good
goodgoodgood
goodgood
good
goodgoodgood

Awesome Pet Lovers

FREE!! YAY Lets see how this persistence app going to help me remind my new or existing buyer from time to time YAY!