Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

S&J Fisheries

wow how easy is this, took seconds to install and its all done already! a must have app for any site - takes seconds

The Vapor Supply

I downloaded this app to save customers time and myself lost sales. It works pretty well and I'm not having issues. But I wish is saved the carts even if I didn't log out from one device to another.

Kisuo Beauty Shop

Es un poco complicada de usar. Es la primera vez que la uso y me parece que no es muy amigable, espero aprender rápido.

AISHAWORDROBE

for the free app i think you need more than 5stars, i being using it since, everything work great thank u

Small Town Girl Online Boutique & more

Just installed! I have heard great things, can't wait to see for myself! Thank you for being awesome!

K5 International Barber Products

I used this app to assist my customers in saving their cart across all their devices. It will save their time and they won't be irritated to add products to their cart again and again. It's awesome. And it's free.

100lowprice

molto buona grazie.................................................................................................

seasonswhen.com

Very good app. Saver customers time . Could not ask for a simpler app. Being at a great price for new shop owners.

Obsort

Not bad. It does exactly what it is suppose to do, which is show you abandon checkouts and the amount of revenue lost with those lost cart sessions.

Nic-o'loop

Easiest App to install and setup. And works like a charm. My customers will appreciate not to lose their selected items if they have to switch computers etc.