Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Ushria Watch & Accessories

I used this app to help me recover abandoned cart. And this app i think will help me. i will recommend this to all my ecom friends

Vinyl Cat Fencing

Making things happened and liking the features. With the spring season begin in a few months the fencing sales will begin. In the meanwhile winter discounts are given for spring installs:)

Chic Picks

It seems to be working just fine! I do wish there was a way to see the actual abandoned carts because the information they show is different from what I’m showing in my Shopify abandoned carts. Other than that, it works perfectly!

Madddesigner

GREAT !!!!!! lets me know who has left something in there cart and how much I would have lost with abandoned carts

Coach Rock

Great program to make shopping easier for customers. It works great and easy to install. I am a shopper that places items in a cart on my phone then logon at home to finish. Works great!

dog4shine

It is an excellent tool for help. Very handy to use with several useful options that help in selling products. It is a must have for having a store.

H.A.G Entertainment Hustle Shop

I didn't realize that shopify wasn't saving my customers cart across devices so before downloading this I tested by adding an item to my cart while logged into my account from my computer and then checking to see if my cart had those items from my phone. No it did not. So then I installed the app and went through the same process again and lo and behold yes the items were saved across devices.

Pretty in Purple

We have been using this app since we created out website. I have no complaints! It's been great and preforms as it should as far as I know. I've had customers indicate how much they appreciate the fact they don't loose their cart from one device to another. Thank you!

fansvite

This is a good app. It does exactly what it claims, it does! I would recommend it to anyone, who is looking for a cart synchronization and cart merging solution.

Magical Dream Skin

cool comme application ! merci beaucoup en plus c'est gratuit. Cela permet que le client retrouve toujours sont panier