Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

udreamr

Hasnt worked for our store but we are hoping after we review it that it will? . Once it starts working I will update the review with a higher rating as of now its not working.

CCC10CCC

Not yet used but it asked me to rate first.will rating again after I try this app and feel satisfied.

The Food Folks

Problem with this app is when I logout cart is maintained nd when I relogin big issue is it adds the previously added items so if there are 2 items it will double it.

Al Premium Food Mart - Mississauga

Doesn't work, but the comments say that I need to leave a review, so here we are, hope it works, if it works

HeyChoices

Looking forward to see the result! Seem I have to review it before using it, anyway, the concept is epic! Update: not working..

Comet Pinball, Inc.

So far it seems inconsistent. Syncing seems to work if you add from the desktop but not from the phone. :-(

SHERATIQUE

This app is so confusing. I wasn't sure if it's actually running or not. I added products to cart just to test it, and I saw nothing. So I deleted it.

Pea In The Pod DVLPT

I tried it once and it doesn't work so I went back and look at other reviews and noticed some people said you have to review it first. So here is my review and I am going to give it another go and see.

RAM Jewelry

will try first, don't know yet if it will work with my current expectations. I hope it does and help with sales

GAMESQ8.com

nice but shopify have to do this in the original concept of it. till now after installation doesn't seem to work!!

Previous 1