Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Party Pal

goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Evo Fitt

Great app! It could use a few changes, so you can have more options but overall is good. Anyway is of great help.

Tripspioneers رواد الرحلات

Nice app helpful and a real value for each store
Great Tool for keeping products in customer carts

Thanks you

CM fashion leggings

the greatest invention in the human history ever. When first people found fire I bet they weren't happy as much as I am after found out this greatest app.

Epitet

good

Fish Myths

Great app, I will use it in the dropshipping endeavor.
I hope it helps me reach more people.Thanks again. I only wish you success.

NailFuel Bar

a colleague told me this was a good app to install, so I did. It runs very seamlessly in the background of the store while the customer shops

For The People Collection

I'm working on improving the conversions on my new shopify store. I'm looking forward to the results.

Sexi Me Apparel

simple and very easy to use love it would definitely recommend for beginners like myself and it does the job on its own.

FIT4WORKOUT

Really Useful App and i highly recommend it.........................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30