Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Dogs Wagging Tails

great i was able to creat nice looking FAQ fast and easy..................................................................................................

Sh’Eyes Beauty

Zzzzkmnbhjjn. Mmkkkkmkkkkkkkkmjjkkmjiknhhgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfyfyfyyfyfyfyfyfyfyffyyyfy

Maddie Girl Cosmetics

This app has helped me recover lost sales and is very helpful in boosting revenue. Love this app thank you

unikdealshop

it s really help. its increase abondonned cart recovery by pushing customers to complete there purchase

Trim Buddies LLC

Super handy app and a must-have for any store. Having the customer alerted to their old cart and having the option to go straight to it, we see many of our customers use this with NO complaints.

Fashionista Shop

I have used this app and it is awesome. Easy and fast installation. Can not wait to see what value this app will add to my store

Moon Goddess Gifts

This is a wonderful free app for customers to be able to access items saved in their cart across multiple devices. I highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Clique

It's free and easy to install. So far, so good.

TechWarehouse

A very useful app for all sites. It helped boost my sales on my site and created more traffic, 100% recommend.

Ushria Watch & Accessories

I used this app to help me recover abandoned cart. And this app i think will help me. i will recommend this to all my ecom friends

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29